• Page 952 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 45285290294295095195295395496210021052 ... LastLast
    Results 9,511 to 9,520 of 12860
    Like Tree2477Likes

    Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?


    1. #9511

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      218
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
      How long do they close for Christmas break.....i hope not for long....
      Well I am not sure but may be they closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and then on sunday. They closed on Monday too i.e on 28th due to boxing day on weekend.
      But yes they do working on 29th, 30th and even 31st December. then they gonna start working again from 4th januray .so I may believe there will be some hope still for September applicants till the last of this month and please please not give up your hope.

      Thanks

      Krazzy10
      Last edited by KRAZZY10; 11-12-2015 at 06:43 AM.

    2. #9512
      Anu
      Anu is offline

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      82
      Liked
      25 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Well I am not sure but may be they closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and then on sunday. They closed on Monday too i.e on 28th due to boxing day on weekend.
      But yes they do working on 29th, 30th and even 31st December. then they gonna start working again from 4th januray .so I may believe there will be some hope still for September applicants till the last of this month and please please not give up your hope.

      Thanks

      Krazzy10
      Yes i hope so too......i am not even able to check my progress as i hv applied through mail...so its like blind wait

    3. #9513

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Posts
      218
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
      Yes i hope so too......i am not even able to check my progress as i hv applied through mail...so its like blind wait
      Hi Anu

      I am happy for hijk as he got his grant sooner then later. As u be in the same boat as him so I Understand your frustration but I am not sure why there is unfair with u even if u applied through mail.
      I believe u have to communicate with hijk and get that mail id to contact the department for your case if u think its right for you.


      Thanks

      Krazzy10

    4. #9514

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Thanx heaps pete

    5. #9515

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      4
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Tnx heaps pooja
      Pooja likes this.

    6. #9516

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      11
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Hi hijk,

      congrats ....Same case with me....on which date u submitted the docs?
      i submitted docs this tuesday and waiting now...

      regards
      meet887

    7. #9517

      Title
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      64
      Liked
      18 times
      Rep
      hi

      who got the visa or who waiting for visa , Is it compulsory to fill form 1221 ?

      Thanks

    8. #9518

      Title
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2015
      Posts
      24
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
      hi

      who got the visa or who waiting for visa , Is it compulsory to fill form 1221 ?

      Thanks
      Hi Pete ,
      it is not compulsory but case officer ask in 75 percent cases , so fill it up and upload to avoid any delays , I
      have uploaded form 80 ,1221 in September ,but did not hear anything ,like no case officer yet .some people did not attrach form 80 and 1221 and got direct grants .it depends upon case officer and your luck ,
      thanks and wish for me lol .

    9. #9519

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      140
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      hi everyone
      i applied 13 sep

    10. #9520

      Title
      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      140
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      mistake sorry 13 December
      not sep.
      thanks

     

  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Visa Update.
      By PEZ in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 24-02-2009, 11:47 AM
    2. My Visa Connections Update
      By andrew_obrien in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 27-08-2008, 12:39 AM
    3. Visa processing times ....update!!!
      By cunnah10 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 26-08-2008, 08:47 AM
    4. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:25 PM
    5. Update on Visa
      By claret1123 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:46 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums