Rep
      its pretty cloudy in Dockland :)

Kan

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi guys
      allocation date does not mean anything folks. I can still recall it was say 5 January and my friend applied 19 January got visa. Now we all know 10 feb applicant ' From 475 to 887' got visa and other mate of mine applied 9 feb got co allocated...... Strange.... Isn't it?
      Policies doesnot change with new gov so quickly that they already started processing.... New immi minister need to swear in yet ..... Silver lining for 887 is immi is about to finish 489 applications because they have achieved required no of visa grant for 2013-14 year. So few case officers would start actively looking at 887 visa....anyone know 887 is non-capping visa or not...?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      887 is non-capping visa..

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys..,

Giving heads up to you all , provide as many docs as you can for residential proof.

I have been contacted by CO 2 days ago, asking to provide additional docs to substantiate my 2 years regional area living.

I lived in 3 places in last 2.5 yrs, when i submitted my application I uploaded 2 documents for each address as residential proof. they are not happy with that it seems, now i attached 6 documents for each address including tenancy agreement & rental ledger report and other bank / utility statments/ my job offer letter / super statements etc.. (now they should be happy) all together total of 93 pages..

Lets see what happens..,

will keep you posted...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kan View Post
      Hi guys
      allocation date does not mean anything folks. I can still recall it was say 5 January and my friend applied 19 January got visa. Now we all know 10 feb applicant ' From 475 to 887' got visa and other mate of mine applied 9 feb got co allocated...... Strange.... Isn't it?
      Policies doesnot change with new gov so quickly that they already started processing.... New immi minister need to swear in yet ..... Silver lining for 887 is immi is about to finish 489 applications because they have achieved required no of visa grant for 2013-14 year. So few case officers would start actively looking at 887 visa....anyone know 887 is non-capping visa or not...?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Also one more thing to share.., since 3 days my online status started showing " application beeing processed further.

So what i am understanding is, allocation to CO is first step ( CO may be having truck loads of cases on his desk)
      When CO started looking & working on the case - " i believe online status Change". because 3 days ago my online status changed and 2 days ago i got mail from CO.

Check your status guys..

Cheers

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      4909 times
      Rep
      Just posting a mod reminder to mind the choice of certain language used please. I've edited a fair few posts and removed certain swear words. Some had put **'s in place of some letters and so on, but given the context and so on, it isn't appropriate to use.

The forum admin do allow more leeway these days, but doesn't mean you should go overboard or keep dropping the F word and other delights in ;)

Thanks in advance

snifter

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      Hi Guys..,

Giving heads up to you all , provide as many docs as you can for residential proof.

I have been contacted by CO 2 days ago, asking to provide additional docs to substantiate my 2 years regional area living.

I lived in 3 places in last 2.5 yrs, when i submitted my application I uploaded 2 documents for each address as residential proof. they are not happy with that it seems, now i attached 6 documents for each address including tenancy agreement & rental ledger report and other bank / utility statments/ my job offer letter / super statements etc.. (now they should be happy) all together total of 93 pages..

Lets see what happens..,

will keep you posted...

Cheers
      Hello, you think because you've moving aruond living in 3 places that's why you were asked for more docs?? I have been living in the same place for the last 5 years, plus i'm not in regional area because i was sponsored by relative, i required to live in designated area. You think i should upload more docs for proof of resident? so far i uploaded about 3 docs. phone bill, school letter, bank statement etc...

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by snifter View Post
      just posting a mod reminder to mind the choice of certain language used please. I've edited a fair few posts and removed certain swear words. Some had put **'s in place of some letters and so on, but given the context and so on, it isn't appropriate to use.

The forum admin do allow more leeway these days, but doesn't mean you should go overboard or keep dropping the f word and other delights in ;)

thanks in advance

snifter

got it.
      snifter likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      Also one more thing to share.., since 3 days my online status started showing " application beeing processed further.

So what i am understanding is, allocation to CO is first step ( CO may be having truck loads of cases on his desk)
      When CO started looking & working on the case - " i believe online status Change". because 3 days ago my online status changed and 2 days ago i got mail from CO.

Check your status guys..

Cheers
      MURALIGANESH, where is the status changed? is it changes from "bridging visa granted" to "application being assess further"?

•