• Page 962 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 46286291295296096196296396497210121062 ... LastLast
    Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Meet887 View Post
      Hi all
      I have applied on 6th sep and co allocated on 1st dec....i reply through email on very next day and case officer granted bridging visa for my child as applicant added into application after 2 days and other document I have provided on 8th dec through email.... But when i check into immiaccount there is option for "documents provided". Do we have click that option compulsory or CO will reply itself.
      However, Today i clicked on that option and my status changed to "assessment in progress" from "information requested"

i just want to know is it the reason some files getting delayed. Anyone plz update if familiar.
      thanks
      Hi Meet887

Congrats for CO Allocation."assessment in progress" means your grant is on the way.

can you please advise : Your baby was born before applying 887 or after applying 887?and if after applying 887 then what sort of document you sent to immi(and how you sent those documents)?

i will wait for your reply.thanks

Sanjeev

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Meet887

Congrats for CO Allocation."assessment in progress" means your grant is on the way.

can you please advise : Your baby was born before applying 887 or after applying 887?and if after applying 887 then what sort of document you sent to immi(and how you sent those documents)?

i will wait for your reply.thanks

Sanjeev
      Hi sanjeev

thanks for wishes
      my baby born after applying 887 visa and until my file open i attached birth certificate, passport and passport size pic through immi account. After CO allocation they requested consent emedical form (provided by co with HAP id) and medical letter for my baby from GP as baby is less than 6 months old. These docs i replied via email and after 2days co grant visa 487 for baby.

Earlier co replied in two days and now its taking long time...
      now waiting again

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Hi sanjeev

thanks for wishes
      my baby born after applying 887 visa and until my file open i attached birth certificate, passport and passport size pic through immi account. After CO allocation they requested consent emedical form (provided by co with HAP id) and medical letter for my baby from GP as baby is less than 6 months old. These docs i replied via email and after 2days co grant visa 487 for baby.

Earlier co replied in two days and now its taking long time...
      now waiting again
      Thanks for the quick reply.so it means there was no medical done for the baby?i applied on 1 Dec 2015 and my baby is on the way in the coming month.don't know if i will be able to provide birth certificate via immi account.you filled form 1022 also??

Sanjeev

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Thanks for the quick reply.so it means there was no medical done for the baby?i applied on 1 Dec 2015 and my baby is on the way in the coming month.don't know if i will be able to provide birth certificate via immi account.you filled form 1022 also??

Sanjeev
      Hi

yes form 1022 as well.
      Passport is cumpulsory for visa and for passport u will need birth certificate
      birth certificate takes 2 weeks and passport take one month exact... Try to apply birth certificate asap after baby is born.
      in form 1022 just mention the name dateof birth and tell that u have applied birth certificate and passport

good luck

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Hi

yes form 1022 as well.
      Passport is cumpulsory for visa and for passport u will need birth certificate
      birth certificate takes 2 weeks and passport take one month exact... Try to apply birth certificate asap after baby is born.
      in form 1022 just mention the name dateof birth and tell that u have applied birth certificate and passport

good luck
      ok.i was worried for baby's medical.my baby will be of few days when i will get CO.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys
      I am Just wondering if any October applicant get CO or grant?
      Although its look like there is no time frame for processing applications and alreday many of Sep application are finalized or Co allocated to most of them, so any update from October applicants?

Thanks

Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys

I need an Immediate help.

Actually in my 887 application, I have attached almost all Important documents but just now realized that i haven't attached form 80 and form 1221.And now when i try to attach it, it shows an error that u have crossed the limit to attached the documents means i have attached more than 60 documents and can't do more.
      can anybody tell me the email where most of the applicants recently send their 887 application form or attached the required documents?
      I am thinking to send rest documents through email to them, may be it works.
      Thanks for your help pls.
      Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
      Hi

I got direct grant..
      Hi Hetal/Antu

can u guys pls tell me the email where u submitted ur application and attached the documents ?

Thanks Heaps

Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      3 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Hetal/Antu

can u guys pls tell me the email where u submitted ur application and attached the documents ?

Thanks Heaps

Krazzy10

HI, Krazzy10

I think every one has different CO, then why would you like to know the email id's for the Hetal & Antu's CO.

I got some questions can any body tell the answer pls. I got CO & I have submitted all the requested documents through email provided by CO. but just I checked the Immigration site & I came to know after submitting documents need to notify the department to documents submitted through documents provided button. If you don't notify the dept then co will look after your file after 28 days . Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
      jackd.

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Hi Hetal/Antu

Thanks Heaps

Krazzy10
      Hi Krazzy , don't be panic when CO allocated they will request you provide more documents such as form 80 and 1221, then u can submit.some cases including me they ask submit same document again like form 1221 which i already submitted,

•