Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      02/02/2013 Application received - processing commenced Message
      02/02/2013 Application fee received Message
      10/09/2013 Application being processed further Message

I just copied and posted here, hope it helps...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      MURALIGANESH, where is the status changed? is it changes from "bridging visa granted" to "application being assess further"?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Vince 887, looks like you are happy to waiting more than 6 months? even you are not allocated?
      Guys who are waiting 6months +, Please give DIAC more pressure. if not, we do not know how long should we wait.

Just let you know, we should use offical info since I got letter from the manager of GSM in Adelaide, she quote the info on the website-allocation date. Ask me have to wait-887 is processing under the order of the lodged date.

According to the current speed, who can tell me what is the processing time of 887?
      Last edited by leozhou1385; 13-09-2013 at 11:46 AM.
      hara likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by leozhou1385 View Post
      Hi Vince 887, looks like you are happy to waiting more than 6 months? even you are not allocated?
      Guys who are waiting 6months +, Please give DIAC more pressure. if not, we do not know how long should we wait.

Just let you know, we should use offical info since I got letter from the manager of GSM in Adelaide, she quote the info on the website-allocation date. Ask me have to wait-887 is processing under the order of the lodged date.

According to the current speed, who can tell me what is the processing time of 887?
      hello Leozhou, i've been waiting more than 6 months already, at the moment is 6 months and almost 2 weeks. I am not happy but what can we do, i have called immi so many many time, asking question, giving feedback but all turn out to be useless. hmmm.... right now from what i can see, a good 887 application being allocated around 7+ months. e.g MURALIGANESH.
      Blossom likes this.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by MURALIGANESH View Post
      02/02/2013 Application received - processing commenced Message
      02/02/2013 Application fee received Message
      10/09/2013 Application being processed further Message

I just copied and posted here, hope it helps...

Cheers
      thank MURALIGANESH, now i know where to look and keep checking my online status. cheers.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi Vice887
      we all do not know what is the future allocated dates- you are right 7 months allocated is now. but 1 month ago the allocation date was 6 months, am i right? what happened next month?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Vince887 View Post
      hello Leozhou, i've been waiting more than 6 months already, at the moment is 6 months and almost 2 weeks. I am not happy but what can we do, i have called immi so many many time, asking question, giving feedback but all turn out to be useless. hmmm.... right now from what i can see, a good 887 application being allocated around 7+ months. e.g MURALIGANESH.
      its been 7 months and 1 day for me. Immi department rocks!

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Morning guys, is there any ways that I can review the answers of my online lodged application? And again, 'HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY HELD AN AUSTRALIAN VISA?' What will be the appropriate answer for 475 visa holder?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by HMMH View Post
      Morning guys, is there any ways that I can review the answers of my online lodged application? And again, 'HAVE YOU PREVIOUSLY HELD AN AUSTRALIAN VISA?' What will be the appropriate answer for 475 visa holder?
      Hi,

I would say you don't have to mention the 475 visa as answer to that question, as you are applying from 475 to 887, so they know you have 475 visa. For my application I only mentioned the tourist visa I had for a holiday some years before I moved to Australia with my 475 visa. That was OK, as they granted me PR now, in a bit less than 7 months.

Again good luck to all of you.

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by from475to887 View Post
      Hi,

I would say you don't have to mention the 475 visa as answer to that question, as you are applying from 475 to 887, so they know you have 475 visa. For my application I only mentioned the tourist visa I had for a holiday some years before I moved to Australia with my 475 visa. That was OK, as they granted me PR now, in a bit less than 7 months.

Again good luck to all of you.
      Thanks for the answer. Actually during my online form fill up there was a similar question like this and that was 'IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY HELD A VISA TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, PROVIDE DETAILS.' now here I thought they were talking about my 475 visa so I mentioned it. If I had made a mistake then how will I correct it?

Title
      Liked
      1830 times
      Rep
      I think you are right to mention the visa you are on. I have on each of my visa applications.

•