• Page 970 of 1293 FirstFirst ... 47087092096096896997097197298010201070 ... LastLast
    Results 9,691 to 9,700 of 12930
    Like Tree2516Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Congratulations Sanjeevkathuria, quick question how did you applied ? Email or online...

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 30SEPT887 View Post
      Congratulations Sanjeevkathuria, quick question how did you applied ? Email or online...
      HI 30SEPT887

Thanks for the wishes.

i applied through online immi account.but processing is same irrespective of how a visa application is made.

Sanjeev
      VJ475to887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Friends

I got my Golden email today morning.thanks to God Almighty for everything.i want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for guiding me for the application.got direct grant.really thankful to all the seniors,administrators and moderators of this forum for providing a knowledgeable platform.And guys keep posting your file update as it helps everyone for the file.

I want to make a request cum suggestion to all new comer to please spare some time and read all the old messages on this forum.i read every page of this forum and that helped me alot to get direct grant in less than a month.

Really thankful to everyone here, especially to my dearest friend KRAZZY10.i wish for earlier grant of everybody here.and please keep updating your journey towards PR.

SanjeevKathuria

Time line:applied 489 in May 2013 and got 489 grant on 01 July 2013.entered Perth on 30 November 2013.Applied for 887 on 01 December 2015 and got grant on 30 December 2015.

Congrats Sanjeevkathuria. U deserve it mate. You were really helpful to others and you followed the right steps . Cheers
      sanjeevkathuria and 25SEP887 like this.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Friends

I got my Golden email today morning.thanks to God Almighty for everything.i want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for guiding me for the application.got direct grant.really thankful to all the seniors,administrators and moderators of this forum for providing a knowledgeable platform.And guys keep posting your file update as it helps everyone for the file.

I want to make a request cum suggestion to all new comer to please spare some time and read all the old messages on this forum.i read every page of this forum and that helped me alot to get direct grant in less than a month.

Really thankful to everyone here, especially to my dearest friend KRAZZY10.i wish for earlier grant of everybody here.and please keep updating your journey towards PR.

SanjeevKathuria

Time line:applied 489 in May 2013 and got 489 grant on 01 July 2013.entered Perth on 30 November 2013.Applied for 887 on 01 December 2015 and got grant on 30 December 2015.
      Congrats Sanjeev for your Golden email and of course for Visa Grant Notification. Really happy to hear this. You definitely deserved this Bro.
      You the one helping everyone out in this forum in regards to their any query.
      Wish u and your family a Happy New Year.
      Thanks
      Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

Regarding 887

Congrats @ sanjeevkathuria. Good luck mate.

I have a query. I applied on Oct 25 , 2015, uploaded all docs . Now when i check status at 'https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa%20', it says as "Application being processed further". Any one in the form have seen this in their 887 application . Please share your experience as to what could be happening.

Good luck to All. Hope the first week of new year all 2015 applicants get their PR. Happy New Year

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Congrats Sanjeevkathuria !!!! best wishes for ahead and a very happy new year.
      sanjeevkathuria likes this.

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by VJ475to887 View Post
      HI All,

I am new member of this Forum.

firstly thanks to all for sharing vital information and experience, that really helps alot.

I will apply PR-887 in the second week of March-2016.

so anyone waiting during that period?

Few queries:
      Do I need to go for Indian PCC ?
      Medical is required or not, if yes can anyone suggest when and how long it will take to get medical.

Although all information is available with regards to Medical how and when, but can anyone please share their personal experience.

Many thanks and good luck to all.

Cheers!!

VJ
      Hi VJ , if you travel India in 2 yrs time then CO will ask for Indian PCC. It will be advantage if you submit Indian PCC when you file 887.
      You don't need medical at the moment bcoz CO never requested but medical required for new born baby .
      good luck mate.
      VJ475to887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Thanks GUR14

and regarding your query...your file is in last stage of visa grant.now either you will get direct grant or CO will ask some documents.Application being processed further means your file is now with a team for further/final assessment.if you attached everything then you will get PR in one week or so.
      VJ475to887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Thanks and Happy New Year to you too 25SEP887
      25SEP887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      i applied for the 887 visa on NOV 30th.
      but i submitted National Criminal history check. when i read 887 visa checklist.. i should have applied for the Australia federal police certificate..?

do you think do i have to apply for the police check again..?

•