• Page 971 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 47187192196196997097197297398110211071 ... LastLast
    Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Gur14
      Quote Originally Posted by Gur14 View Post
      Congrats @ sanjeevkathuria. Good luck mate.

I have a query. I applied on Oct 25 , 2015, uploaded all docs . Now when i check status at 'https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa%20', it says as "Application being processed further". Any one in the form have seen this in their 887 application . Please share your experience as to what could be happening.

Good luck to All. Hope the first week of new year all 2015 applicants get their PR. Happy New Year
      Hi
      I have checked my status at 'https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa%20', too and it shows "Application being processed further" since 16th Dec 15 but all documents checkelist still shows required etc.
      Also Immi account has not been updated yet as it still shows Application received., so m not sure what's going on.
      Hope we heard something from CO soon or who knows we may get Grant soon.

Thanks
      And have a Happy New Year to All.
      Hope this New year bring happiness in all waiting Applicants life, All the best to everyone.
      25SEP887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      10 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by cuixiying View Post
      i applied for the 887 visa on NOV 30th.
      but i submitted National Criminal history check. when i read 887 visa checklist.. i should have applied for the Australia federal police certificate..?

do you think do i have to apply for the police check again..?
      Hi I think you should apply for Australian federal police check it will take only a week and cost is around 42 $ cheers
      25SEP887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      Happy New Year.. All the best for 887 ... Its on our doorsteps.. Just not knocking the door

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep

Application Date

@sanjeevkathuria

hi bro,

congrats on your PR visa approval. i just wanted to ask if you filled up the online application form prior to Dec 1,saved it and submit it on Dec 1 or you waited until Dec 1 before accomphishing the form? TY

Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Hi Friends

I got my Golden email today morning.thanks to God Almighty for everything.i want to say thanks to everyone on this forum for guiding me for the application.got direct grant.really thankful to all the seniors,administrators and moderators of this forum for providing a knowledgeable platform.And guys keep posting your file update as it helps everyone for the file.

I want to make a request cum suggestion to all new comer to please spare some time and read all the old messages on this forum.i read every page of this forum and that helped me alot to get direct grant in less than a month.

Really thankful to everyone here, especially to my dearest friend KRAZZY10.i wish for earlier grant of everybody here.and please keep updating your journey towards PR.

SanjeevKathuria

Time line:applied 489 in May 2013 and got 489 grant on 01 July 2013.entered Perth on 30 November 2013.Applied for 887 on 01 December 2015 and got grant on 30 December 2015.

Title
      Liked
      46 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by WGar View Post
      @sanjeevkathuria

hi bro,

congrats on your PR visa approval. i just wanted to ask if you filled up the online application form prior to Dec 1,saved it and submit it on Dec 1 or you waited until Dec 1 before accomphishing the form? TY
      Thanks WGar

you can fill the form online anytime and in steps as well as per your convenience.just keep your online form ready but submit it only once all conditions are full filled.your file will be submitted only once you make the payment and that date is your online application date.

Immi will get your application once your submit it and make the payment.

Sanjeev Kathuria

Title
      Liked
      9 times
      Rep
      Thanks @sanjeevkathuria... did you sumbit a new overseas PCC...i've been to my home country once for less than 15 days in the past 2 years...in your case, did your CO requested a new one?

QUOTE=sanjeevkathuria;324438]Thanks WGar

you can fill the form online anytime and in steps as well as per your convenience.just keep your online form ready but submit it only once all conditions are full filled.your file will be submitted only once you make the payment and that date is your online application date.

Immi will get your application once your submit it and make the payment.

Sanjeev Kathuria[/QUOTE]

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      do i have to fill in the form 1221??

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by cuixiying View Post
      do i have to fill in the form 1221??
      I received my letter from co requiring for additional documents, he didn't ask for 1221, but still not too sure. I submitted form 80, it's pretty much the same with 1221.

Title
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      I submitted 80.. Then co asked for 1221.. I know they both are same..do it anyway.. Its worth it

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi,

Am new to the forum. Good to see the forum being active and members helping one another. I entered Australia in sep 2013 on 489FS visa(valid until march 2017). this week(28/12/2015 to 3/01/2016) i completed my 52weeks of work.
      Is it good to launch now or do i need to do extra 2/3 weeks to be on safer side.
      Though my assessed skil was IT, i worked in retail and got the payslip. Will it suffice
      can i keep adding the payslips after 3/01/2016 as i have 489 visa valid until march 2017, Will it count after submitting

•