• Page 972 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 47287292296297097197297397498210221072 ... LastLast
    Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by KRAZZY10 View Post
      Gur14

Hi
      I have checked my status at 'https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa%20', too and it shows "Application being processed further" since 16th Dec 15 but all documents checkelist still shows required etc.
      Also Immi account has not been updated yet as it still shows Application received., so m not sure what's going on.
      Hope we heard something from CO soon or who knows we may get Grant soon.

Thanks
      And have a Happy New Year to All.
      Hope this New year bring happiness in all waiting Applicants life, All the best to everyone.

Thanks @ Sanjeev .
      @ KRAZZY10, looks both of us are in the same situation . Very stressfull time. Hope the first week of 2016 brings smiles on all of us. Good luck mate.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by sanjeevkathuria View Post
      Thanks GUR14

and regarding your query...your file is in last stage of visa grant.now either you will get direct grant or CO will ask some documents.Application being processed further means your file is now with a team for further/final assessment.if you attached everything then you will get PR in one week or so.
      Thanks sanjeev . Yes I have uploaded all documents . In my immi account it is showing as documents revived. Also when i called immi dept i was advised all documents have been received. Hoping for the best. Good luck for new year Mate

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Gur14 View Post
      Thanks sanjeev . Yes I have uploaded all documents . In my immi account it is showing as documents revived. Also when i called immi dept i was advised all documents have been received. Hoping for the best. Good luck for new year Mate
      Hi Gur14,
      did you call the general line or the processing centre?
      could we know whether additional docs will be required before receiving the co's letter?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by yelvlv8989 View Post
      Hi Gur14,
      did you call the general line or the processing centre?
      could we know whether additional docs will be required before receiving the co's letter?
      @ yelvlv8989, Yes I called the general number had to wait almost 90 min in queue. It is always good to upload the documents as per 887 checklist when the application is submitted. Good luck mate :) . Please post your time line mate

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      @ yelvlv8989, Yes I called the general number had to wait almost 90 min in queue. It is always good to upload the documents as per 887 checklist when the application is submitted. Good luck mate :) . Please post your time line mate
      Thanks! I submitted on 29 Aug, got a letter from co on 19 Nov, haven't got any update yet.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep

** @ Sanjeev, sorry for typo. It is in my -immi account it is showing as documents received(**revived)

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      I already submitted all documents required by the co according to his first letter, do you think it's possible that he will ask for other additional documents which are not mentioned in the first letter? Because I already pressed 'request complete'.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hello, If someone could please help me with a doubt which I am facing...i would be really thankful...

I am on a Bridging Visa at this moment after applying for 887 visa in November. Will i be able to move from one regional area to another? As my Bridging visa doesn't allow me to travel overseas, but if i am offered a job from a particular regional area.. Will i be able to get a Release letter from the Sponsored region to move to another one?

If someone could please help me with this situation i would really appreciate. Thank you.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anky View Post
      Hello, If someone could please help me with a doubt which I am facing...i would be really thankful...

I am on a Bridging Visa at this moment after applying for 887 visa in November. Will i be able to move from one regional area to another? As my Bridging visa doesn't allow me to travel overseas, but if i am offered a job from a particular regional area.. Will i be able to get a Release letter from the Sponsored region to move to another one?

If someone could please help me with this situation i would really appreciate. Thank you.
      Hi, you still have to follow the visa conditions of your 489.

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      That means i can move to any regional areas coming under 8539 nominated areas? I am really thankful to you for giving a quick reply. Thank you!

•