• Page 978 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 47887892896897697797897998098810281078 ... LastLast
    Results 9,771 to 9,780 of 12854
    Like Tree2474Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      [QUOTE=Karan;324613]Hello Preet

if you check form 1276 question no 73 asking you what visa you applying for.

And dont worry migration people can check your details with your passport number (also in form 1276 somewhere asks you what visa you are on now)

I had the same situation, immi account wouldn't let me apply online saying 'i dont not hold ?????? something like that'. then called to skilled migration people they advised me to apply by Email and advised to complete form 1276, attach all related docs. and I am also told to send a print screen (in my case i was getting message on the half way when i was applying online on immi) so i took a photo or print screen (a button on laptop keyboard called prtsc when you press that button it will take a photo of your screen) and attached with the email.

but after couple of days i was checking the receipt which i recived when i applied for 489, found they my first name +surname and again frist name (like frist name A and last name B they put ABA) when i tried the same name in immi ac my file took a step forward and i was able to submit online. i am sharing this story may be you have the same issues just check the receipt not the acknowledgment (i mean when you applied for 489 you must have recieved acknowlegment and receipt.

if the issues is same apply by email, send them your application and attach all docs and must attach prtsc with your email.

okey in my email i mentioned the issue and also told them skilled migration people advised me to apply by email. hope this will help you

Good luck[/QUOTE
      Thanks a lot karan for your input . In my case problem is i was secondary applicant during 489 and not main applicant and now i am applying as a main applicant.

so how you finally submit your application online or by email.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Thanks a lot karan for your help

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by 887Aug30 View Post
      Hi Ilesh,

I was told previously in this forum that there will be response within 28 working days aster we give additional docs.. Is nt it working in your case? When did u submitted back the additional docs after co being alloted on 16th of Nov?
      I submitted docs on 17th nov. they are not giving any reply . Everytime i emailed them i get only automatic mail from computer. Its a almost 2 months since my co allocated.

Title
      Liked
      73 times
      Rep
      Department Advised me last month that they have allocated my application for further processing. I was hoping that time to hear something soon.
      So far nothing i heard and even my status is same.Just one line added in https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...ction=eVisa%20 that Application being processed further. In my Immi account nothing has been changed so far, as application still showing received.
      Any Idea Guys what it mean..Is it normal with everyone or what?

thanks
      Krazzy10

Title
      Liked
      22 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Karan View Post
      Hello Preet

if you check form 1276 question no 73 asking you what visa you applying for.

And dont worry migration people can check your details with your passport number (also in form 1276 somewhere asks you what visa you are on now)

I had the same situation, immi account wouldn't let me apply online saying 'i dont not hold ?????? something like that'. then called to skilled migration people they advised me to apply by Email and advised to complete form 1276, attach all related docs. and I am also told to send a print screen (in my case i was getting message on the half way when i was applying online on immi) so i took a photo or print screen (a button on laptop keyboard called prtsc when you press that button it will take a photo of your screen) and attached with the email.

but after couple of days i was checking the receipt which i recived when i applied for 489, found they my first name +surname and again frist name (like frist name A and last name B they put ABA) when i tried the same name in immi ac my file took a step forward and i was able to submit online. i am sharing this story may be you have the same issues just check the receipt not the acknowledgment (i mean when you applied for 489 you must have recieved acknowlegment and receipt.

if the issues is same apply by email, send them your application and attach all docs and must attach prtsc with your email.

okey in my email i mentioned the issue and also told them skilled migration people advised me to apply by email. hope this will help you

Good luck
      Hi Preet

Karan has already explained how we filled up form 1276. tick subsequent entrant from question 2 and q 73 you can mention which subclass you are applying. i hope you have already contacted and received instructions from immi how to submit your application through email so just reply to that email attaching all supported documents.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi all,
      For form 1221, question 12, "Your proposed residential address in Australia (if applicable)", what should I write? Should I write my home address or region areas as I am 489.
      Thanks a lot?

Title
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Congratulations nevergiveup for visa grant. Good luck for your life ahead.

Any visa grants today?? I am hopeful for myself soon to be granted visa ��...

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by yelvlv8989 View Post
      Hi all,
      For form 1221, question 12, "Your proposed residential address in Australia (if applicable)", what should I write? Should I write my home address or region areas as I am 489.
      Thanks a lot?
      As far as i know, I have written my current address as i reside in one of the regional areas under 489 visa.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Anky View Post
      As far as i know, I have written my current address as i reside in one of the regional areas under 489 visa.
      Hi Anky,
      Thanks very much for your reply!
      Best wishes!
      Anky likes this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      hi everyone
      i got grant letter today just now 2.50 pm .
      so happy

•