• Page 987 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 48788793797798598698798898999710371087 ... LastLast
    Results 9,861 to 9,870 of 12962
    Like Tree2534Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by VJ475to887 View Post
      Congrats August887...good luck those who are waiting !
      Thanks heaps mate
      25SEP887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      28 times
      Rep
      Hello everyone
      I am not sure that everyone is aware of this or not. I contacted immi yesterday before I received my grant but they have said there is nothing they can do, all you have to do is waiting. I also explained them people from October and November started to receive their grant then why not August then they gave me this number 133177. This is global feedback unit if your email didn't received any reply or those who still waiting from August try contacting and ask for reason it may work for you. I was going to call them but before I get a chance of doing it. I received my grant .
      all the best who are waiting and congratulations to those who received their grant
      25SEP887 likes this.

Title
      Liked
      6 times
      Rep
      Hi August887,
      Thank you very much for your information. May I ask which number called first? Is it 131881?
      Thanks!
      Quote Originally Posted by August887 View Post
      Hello everyone
      I am not sure that everyone is aware of this or not. I contacted immi yesterday before I received my grant but they have said there is nothing they can do, all you have to do is waiting. I also explained them people from October and November started to receive their grant then why not August then they gave me this number 133177. This is global feedback unit if your email didn't received any reply or those who still waiting from August try contacting and ask for reason it may work for you. I was going to call them but before I get a chance of doing it. I received my grant .
      all the best who are waiting and congratulations to those who received their grant

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep

Hi All,

I am also getting same error, the one I believe most of you too faced at your initial days.

"The following errors have been encountered:
      1. You do not hold a valid prerequisite visa to enable use of this service."

i tried my visa number ( no label visa) and passport number but still getting error.

i was main applicant on 475 and now main applicant on 887.

Could anyone please share your experience, how you resolve that issue.

Thanks in advance

VJ

Title
      Liked
      32 times
      Rep
      I recieved errors too. I called them and was advised by immigration that it is technical issue that .. And after 10 days I got their mail that issue has been resolved and you can apply online now.. And I did then

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone this is virk.

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      I applied on 6 October do I have to fill 1221 or not plz tell me ??

Title
      Liked
      13 times
      Rep
      congrats everyone who got grants...so happy for you guys, wish you good luck for your future, keep rocking....

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi All,
      It seems to be very good start of 2016 as many of us got their grant. I do have some query regarding docs. when I applied I checked document checklist of 887 visa and attach all of them. But last few messages I notice that Some people also upload from 80 and from 1221 for faster approval. So is it momentary to upload and if so how could I do that? I applied through email as the main applicant change. Pleas suggest me what should I do.

Thanks

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Antu View Post
      Hi All,
      It seems to be very good start of 2016 as many of us got their grant. I do have some query regarding docs. when I applied I checked document checklist of 887 visa and attach all of them. But last few messages I notice that Some people also upload from 80 and from 1221 for faster approval. So is it momentary to upload and if so how could I do that? I applied through email as the main applicant change. Pleas suggest me what should I do.

Thanks

Hi
      it would be good if you upload these forms, as in many cases CO asking for these forms. (these form are for candidates from high risk countries)

•