• Page 997 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 497897947987995996997998999100710471097 ... LastLast
    Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 12910
    Like Tree2504Likes

Thread: 887 Visa - What's the update?

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Hi everyone,
      i Am filling form 1276 and i dont know the exact answer of question 65. Which states provide details of visas previously held or current visa.
      I have given deatails of my 489 visa do i need to provide details of study visas as well althrough actually i extended twice my study visa twice and provided detail of visa i held before 489 .
      please help ?
      Thanks

Title
      Liked
      4 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Preet View Post
      Hi everyone,
      i Am filling form 1276 and i dont know the exact answer of question 65. Which states provide details of visas previously held or current visa.
      I have given deatails of my 489 visa do i need to provide details of study visas as well althrough actually i extended twice my study visa twice and provided detail of visa i held before 489 .
      please help ?
      Thanks
      yes you have to fill all your visas that you hold till now
      Preet likes this.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Thanks Nov 16 . But i dont know vis numbers . Althrough i have visa labels on my passport can i write visa number. If yes where is a visa label number written on visa . If someone can help me.

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Feb887 View Post
      Hi All,
      I have been silently reading this forum from a long time and I really appreciate all of you helping each otherís. I am planning to lodge my application in the first-week of Feb, just waiting for few things. I have a question if anyone can help me, I am a secondary applicant on 487 visa and applying as the Primary applicant for 887 and I know by reading previous posts, the online option is not available in this case. So I am trying fill out an online application and trying to get to a page where error says I am not eligible so I can send an email to DIBP.
      Que: At what point do we get an error as I have completed 80% of my online application and didn't get and error?
      Many thanks in advance.

Hi Feb 887
      i got error at 27 % completion of my online application.
      If you are not getting error may be they have updated system . I will try again and tell u my result. As i have just filledforms and will submit on 21 st jan

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi Guys,

I used to be a silent member and thought it's a courtesy to give you an update on my case:

28 Sept - Applied for 887 from 489
      24 Dec - CO asked for permanent medicals (don't know why, previously for 489 I had only given temporary medicals maybe that's why)
      04 Jan - Medical appt.
      05 Jan - Medicals Finalised. Replied to CO and checked 'Information Provided' button
      06 Jan - Got my PR E-mail.

Thanks to this forum, it helped me make the process quicker.

Cheers and good luck to all who are waiting, may the force be with you... :)

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      While checking in online ( ecom visa ) Bridging visa granted and application being processed further means ? Case officer allocated ?

Title
      Liked
      1 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Preet View Post
      Hi Feb 887
      i got error at 27 % completion of my online application.
      If you are not getting error may be they have updated system . I will try again and tell u my result. As i have just filledforms and will submit on 21 st jan
      Thanks Preet,

The only information i haven't filled is, my Visa number (from my passport).

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Yes, that means CO allocated, and when did u apply for ur visa?

Title
      Liked
      12 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Siva10 View Post
      While checking in online ( ecom visa ) Bridging visa granted and application being processed further means ? Case officer allocated ?
      Hi Siva,
      I am in the same boat as you.. my status is exactly the same. i have done a bit of research on this status, all it means according to me is our file has moved ahead on the que.. But that is my personal perception. Nothing is clear as of now. Hopefully we get good news soon.
      Good luck
      Regards

Title
      Liked
      2 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by ksareen View Post
      Hi Siva,
      I am in the same boat as you.. my status is exactly the same. i have done a bit of research on this status, all it means according to me is our file has moved ahead on the que.. But that is my personal perception. Nothing is clear as of now. Hopefully we get good news soon.
      Good luck
      Regards

Hi Siva, ksareen

Even me also in same situation . status application being processed further since last week of December 2015. No update. Today ecom web page is not opening. for me. Hope immi dept is fully staffed from today. Hope for best. Good luck mates.

•