Adelaide bound meet up!! Leeds 20/01/13

apple

ADELAIDE BOUND MEET UP!!

Sunday 20 January 2013, 1130 hrs

Location;http://www.themidlandleeds.com/

The Midland Hotel - woodlesford. Near to J30 M62 and J45 M1. This place gets a good write up on trip advisor, and is family and dog friendly. with car park.

Hope you can come. would be lovely to meet you. If you can give me an idea if you can come, i will let them know and book some tables.

PS. if anyone has some Adelaide photos to bring along, i would love to see them, have not been to Adelaide yet.

Guest dwethe

Hi we are from Leeds and have already Validated visa, i booked my flight for April 16th, family to follow in May. Might not be able to make 20th but happy to meet some other time. Lots of pictures.

Guest Guest11535

We have just been to the Bolton meet up and it was good to put faces to names, we will try to come over to the Leeds meet, Leeds is only an hour away from us and I am sure it will be worth the trip.

Good luck to Dean, helen, ellie and evie! hope to meet up before you go, but expect you are VERY busy with your move time so soon. Thanks also Gary for message, glad to hear Bolton meet up went well. Looking forward to meeting you and your family.

Guest The Walkers

Hi

We are a family from Hull and submitted our Visa Application on 3/1/13 a great start to the new year!!! This is our first post on here so hope we're doing ok! We would love to join you at the meet up

Richard, Helen, Jack (9) and Harry (6) and Charlie the dog

Hi Leeds 1877 Gary, Richard, Helen, Jack Harry and Charlie and forgot to mention Jason and Kath's son and daughter. Looking forward to meeting up with you! Sorry you can't make it Laura, please keep in touch though. would love to know how you get on.

Hello all,

Just to let you know that i have contacted Mandi at the Midland hotel today to give her an idea of numbers for Sunday. They have reserved some space for us. Coffee shop will be open when we arrive and food/ bar opens at 1230 hrs. Mandi suggested we could order our food when we arrive. then there is a park with children's area just behind pub, so the kids and dogs can have a run around whilst we wait for food and have a natter.

Mandi requested that any dogs are calm and not jumping up, tucked under table, (so mine is staying at home!) Kids very welcome but she recommended bringing activities for them as no pool table etc.. . Roast dinner is £7.98 and kids meal £4.95. Other meals and cooked breakfasts also available for £6-£7 per head, but with slightly longer cooking time as only a small kitchen. Midland hotel tel 0113 2822357 if you need any other info.

Am really looking forward to meeting everyone. I have got an eye on weather forecast and unless there is a total white out, we will be there! Very best wishes from Chloe

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi, we will try to get to your meet up, weather pending, love to meet some more adelaide bound families, b there about 12

thanks april, will, Charlotte (13 ) & Daniel ( 5 ). Will try to bring some pics from our reccie.

Sorry you can't make it Pop, maybe meet at next meet up? Looking forward to meeting you April, Will, Charlotte, and Daniel!

QUESTION; Does anyone know if my children aged 7 and 5 need a police check (character reference) ??? We are in the middle of this stage and think this is only for kids aged 16 and older but not sure. Any advice appreciated. Thanks Chloe