pets

Guest Denise 42

That sounds about right all up give or take a bit. Its not done on weight but size of dog and the crates are made to fit each dog and allow them enough room to stand, turn and so on during the flight.

There is Golden Arrow, Pet Air, Airpets and others.

Also some smaller companies like Whitehouse Kennels near Bristol.

Hi, We used Pet Air for our 2 cocker spaniels October 2012. We used them from the very start so all the vet checks and tests, the crates, pick up, sorting out quarantine etc. All together it came up to just over 2500 (not including the actual quarantine costs). So all together I don't think we were too far off the 4000 mark (maybe even just over it).

Guest Denise 42

thanks for that they quoted 40135 and i have emailed back asking if that included quarantine costs not got back to me yet, i have a 8month very large white german sheppard and a maltees x shiz. were your dog ok being left for 3 months in quarantine ?????????

Price sounds about right TBH. Wew used Golden Arrow and cant praise them enough, they were fab.

Good luck

thanks for that they quoted 40135 and i have emailed back asking if that included quarantine costs not got back to me yet, i have a 8month very large white german sheppard and a maltees x shiz. were your dog ok being left for 3 months in quarantine ?????????

They don't include quarantine, the fees are just for shipping etc. You have to book quarantine yourself and pay for it. Contact that quarantine station direct, email or phone. Nearest one is in Melbourne. Check how far in advance you need to book also as they can get busy.

The standard quarantine time is 30 days, provided all the paperwork and blood work is in order. It may be being reduced to about half that time but its not happening yet. So bank on 30 days for both dogs, about $800-1000 per dog iirc.