Who? Certifies TRA

Guest jen/nee

Guest jen/nee

Hi

Can any one help on this question when you go on the TRA site it says teachers can certify documents is this correct and is their any one on this forum done this as I know a few and if so what do they need to right on the copies. Collecting all the relevant info as we speak. I have found also a statuory declaration template on Poms in Oz as O/H has worked for a company no longer in business. The only good thing is that he has worked for his present employer for the past 17 yrs. Also on the TRA has anybody fell in to different catergories as he falls into 3 on the form it says if you are unsure leave it blank again anybody done this.

Hope somebody can give me some info on this

Cheers

Jen

P.S I have square eyes searching on the computer lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest dglamoore

For our certified copies we phoned around local solicitors and found one that done them all for 50p each and £5 for the stat dec witnessing/certifying.

Don't know anyone that has used a teacher I'm afraid. Sorry can't help on the catagory bit on the form as our agent filled ours in.

Lisa

Guest muppetbro

hi jen

i am a teacher

i used my own headteacher - the phrase "notary public" is referred to so a headteacher will definately be acceptable - not sure about a standard teacher although these are acceptbale for passport forms

re the paperwork do precisely w hat is asked and more - you cannot put too much evidence in - make your bundle water tight

i have just had sent back my recognition of teaching qualifications from s.a. govt because i missed saying two words on the declaration of originiality statement....................really annoyed as we have done all this paperwork for our visas thru the tra phase of application

...yes your hubby may have to do it all again for registration within the state - weve just spent £100 getting academic t ranscripts of our university course w e did 20 years ago

it has to be done im afraid but t his is our first step back in the process and weve done it all ourself

mart

Guest jen/nee

Thanks mart

It just say school teacher, not head teacher my daughters friends dad is head of art department so I thought if school teacher is acceptable he would be able to do it. My ask her head if he would do it. :!: :!: How did your head sign everything thats what I' m confused about as if you use a solicitor it says they have sign it and use their stamp. :? :? :?

cheers

Jen

Guest ali@51

Hi Jen,

I dont know weather teachers are acceptable or not but i noticed you are from Cheshire. We are useing a soliciter and have rung round quite a few. Most were charging £5 per sheet +VAT. We have however managed to find one in Winsford charging £2 per sheet inc Vat if you need details please let us know.

Ali

Guest jen/nee

Hi Ali

I have been on Pomsinoz site and a few guys have replied saying they have used teachers for the TRA and also given the wording used so have alook on the site.

Where in Cheshire are you?

I'm in Great Sutton not far from Ellesmere Port and Chester

Cheers

Jen

Guest ali@51

Hi Jen

We are in Winsford not to far from you. We are going (hopfully) on a 136? skilled independent so what they want from us might be slightly different. Thanks for your post on our other issue, much appriciated

ali

Guest ali@51

Just to add as well. Couldn't use the teachers at the kids school as I think we might have upset them a wee bit last summer. That is part of the reason emigrating came up and is probably to long a story as well

ali

Guest jen/nee

Hi Ali

We are going on 136 visas. O/H is a welder. Received the city & guils certiicate that was outstanding today. Now on to the next stage hope to send the TRA in the next couple of weeks.

Jen