What migration agents are people using

Guest markalex

Guest markalex

Hi Everyone,

After maybe being seen off for the second time, what companies/agencies are people using to get to ozz??.

Just been told that an ozz company wants me and should take, maybe 2 months to sort it all?!.

Migration company (Living The Dream Australia) are asking for monies before actually finding me a job and further money after visa/job has been secured?!

Has anyone got any information for either a good/reputable agent (and how much ££ are we looking at)??.

Happy Days

Mark & Alex

Guest Guest11535

We are also using Go Matilda for our visa and have had no problems with them, as long as you shop around and find one that caters for your needs AND are MARA registered you should be fine. Please make sure if you do use an agent for a visa that they ARE registered.

Edited by Guest11535

Guest K.gordon

Hi Mark & Alex

We used Living The Dream Australia and we arrived October 2012. Their sister company is based in Adelaide and they're called Southern Cross Personnel - they find you the job roles. I found them very professional, speak to a guy called Tony Mooney at Living The Dream and Mike Racher at Southern Cross Personnel. They're not expensive either!

Good luck

Kate

Guest MandiMR2

Hi Mark & Alex, I would recommend Ian Harrop & Associates, they were fantastic in assisting me with my permanent visa application, they were very approachable & helpful every step of the way.

Ian used to work for the dept of immigration in Australia & for Australia House in London, extremely reputable.

Their fees were a total of 1,500 pounds, paid in 3 equal installments along the application process.

Good luck,

Mandi

Guest Ajwilko27

i used australia visas, an agent called sonia. She was fanatstic, my visa was a spouse visa so came through within a month and cost about 1500 pounds. was definitey worth it. i also looked into visa beuareau, was referred to them by australia house. would highly recomend either.

A migration agency that has offices in the UK and in Australia can help oil the wheels of an employer sponsored visa application where the employer is in Australia and the intending employee is in the UK.

If the agency is also finding you a job, that's a bonus - but I recommend having some comfort the job exists and is a position you want before you part with a great deal of money.

Best regards.

• 2 months later...
Guest teamV

We used the visa bureau after checking a few out and they did our visa in 8 months as my age was against us ,you can't ask for more than that ,although you do have to do a lot of the leg and paperwork yourselfs and the faster you are the faster they can get on .

Kev.