3 month survey

Guest Chris_J

Guest Chris_J

Quick question regarding the 3 monthly survey. Do all adult visa holders need to do the survey, the main applicant or either? I haven't had the survey and was the main applicant, but Liz has and done the survey. I am registered but Liz changed all her details to me and she has another account. Don't wanna be getting in trouble now :-s

Quick question regarding the 3 monthly survey. Do all adult visa holders need to do the survey, the main applicant or either? I haven't had the survey and was the main applicant, but Liz has and done the survey. I am registered but Liz changed all her details to me and she has another account. Don't wanna be getting in trouble now :-s

Hi Chris:

What survey is this? I've not heard of it before.

Hi Sharon's Dream:

What happened? You sound a bit upset about it.

Hope it all comes good in the end, anyway. x

You're meant to register as a new migrant and do a survey every 3 months. Condition of the visa I believe.

Hi Chris:

Thanks for that. Does it apply to all visas, or just some categories...? I'm going back to Adelaide on a RRV after 20 years absence from Oz. As we never took any surveys when we last lived there, I'm just wondering if the rules have changed since then? Your comments are much appreciated.

Best wishes to you and yours.

bh