190 visa status confirmation

Guest Haythem Hassan

Guest Haythem Hassan

I would like to ask a question, my agent just told me that I got EOI invitation to apply for the 190 visa, but when I asked my agent to see the application status online, they told me that they cant give me that access as they manage different clients applications, is this possible?

they forwarded to me pdf with the invitation only

Can you tell me how you made sure of your visa status when you used agent for your visa application?

and the next step is the visa payment, can i make this by myself directly or it should be done by the agent?

Guest Haythem Hassan

thanks for your reply, ya i know its sounds strange, but the problem that my agent is handling the case and i dont have the password and I was asking if this is the case with everyone who is using an agent?

Guest MandiMR2

Hi Haythem,

My agent did as yours did, they e-mailed me a copy of the EOI in PDF format from the DIAC & told me the same regarding tracking my status. I trusted them & they subsequently forwarded me a copy of my completed valid application & receipt of paymet to the DIAC, which confirmed their actions. I'm certain that once an agent is assigned to act on your behalf, all communications & financial transactions are carried out via them and not us. My agent kept me posted regarding my status once applied. My faith & trust paid off & all went smoothly. Hope this helps, good luck.

Guest Haythem Hassan

thanks alot MandiMR2, your answer is what I was exactly looking for :)

hope my agent finish applying for visa this week and send me updates and I will keep updating this post ...

Guest MandiMR2
thanks alot MandiMR2, your answer is what I was exactly looking for :)

hope my agent finish applying for visa this week and send me updates and I will keep updating this post ...

Your welcome, glad to help anyone I can :-)