SS Accepted!! 190 Visa here we come, Anyone else?

Guest The travelling brummie's

Guest The travelling brummie's

Hi all,

We had our State sponsorship accepted last week! very very happy, our agent is in the process of getting our 190 visa ready for lodging!

Can everyone else who is currently waiting for a 190 to be granted please keep me updated with timescales!

Itching to get back to oz! :)

Good Luck to everyone waiting!

Guest MandiMR2

Hi there,

My time scales were surprisingly quick, got my state sponsorship notification on 11/7/12, then received my invitation to apply for 190 visa 31/8/12, visa granted 2/11/12! Good luck

Guest MandiMR2

Not long to go jaws77!! I remember the thumb twiddling stage lol tho it wasn't for long, had my medical on 19/10, then visa was granted 2/11, so bet yours will be through very soon!! best of luck

Great news on the SS,good luck with the rest of the process!

Can iask a quick question, we are applying for a 190 also but unsure what to do first, do we apply for SS then if we get accepted we place an EOI for the 190visa or do we place our EOI for the 190 at the same time as applying for SS?

Thanks

Guest MandiMR2
Great news on the SS,good luck with the rest of the process!

Can iask a quick question, we are applying for a 190 also but unsure what to do first, do we apply for SS then if we get accepted we place an EOI for the 190visa or do we place our EOI for the 190 at the same time as applying for SS?

Thanks

Hey there, I applied for the EOI first, then submitted my SS application, I then received confirmation of SS & my invitation to apply on the same day, so then applied for the 190 - & you only have 60 days once receiving the invitation. Hope that helps?! x