help 189 visa eoi

Guest kourtney

Guest kourtney

hi we are trying for 189 visa our agent has just put in the eoi (expression of intrest) form, we were curious to know how long it takes for the results to come back to us weeks, months or years ?:unsure:

thanks for any help and insight you may have.

How many points have you submitted your EoI with? We applied with 65 points and it took 2 rounds, July no joy but got through in August. Now the system is better established and assuming you have a good points score and your occupation has not filled its allocation then should take 1-2 months before being invited for medicals etc.

As seen from my sign off, I took and gained a further 10 points 2 days after succeeding with my EoI meaning I'm really a 75 point candidate!

S

Kourtney, so were you invited to apply? There was a round of invitations on the 4th of feb so may have got lucky with the timing. I'm here on a WHV at the moment and starting to get my stuff together to apply for the 189. Had no idea how long it would take. Figured I'd be able to get 80 points from what I can remember as going for state sponsorship too

Kourtney, so were you invited to apply? There was a round of invitations on the 4th of feb so may have got lucky with the timing. I'm here on a WHV at the moment and starting to get my stuff together to apply for the 189. Had no idea how long it would take. Figured I'd be able to get 80 points from what I can remember as going for state sponsorship too

If you are going for the 190 you are automatically invited once SN is approved, regardless of points score as long as you meet the 60 points.