Another North-west meet up.

Guest Guest11535

Guest Guest11535

If there are members on here in the north west (or north) of England who would like to meet up, to chat, catch up and to pass on advice of their migration experiences please let me know on this thread I will try to find a central location to have the meet, after the success of the other meets it will be at a child friendly pub on a Sunday at lunch time. (TBA).

Just need to know rough numbers to see if its going to be viable,

Best regards,

Gary

Guest The Bells

Hi Gary,

We missed the last one so please include us !! Based in Cheshire (for your geography!).

Not sure of an exact date yet but hopefully oh will be going end April/May & then my son & I (and pooch) A few weeks later !

I'd really like the opportunity to meet like minded folk.

I'll keep my eye on this thread,

cheers Emma

Went to the last one. Was great to meet other people going through the same. We are flighing out to Adelaide on the 9th of May so preferably before then lol. Count us in.

Look forward to seeing everyone

Guest Guest11535

Hi all, I have been looking at a central location to suite most of us (thank you April) and its going to be The Old Cobblers Inn, New Hall Hay Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale, Lancs, BB4 6HR. From 12.00 noon Sunday 3rd March. It's at the end of the M66, 15 mins from M65 and 15mins M62. All are welcome and if you would like to post on this thread if you think you will be there, I will be able to get a table or area cornered off depending on numbers.

look forward to seeing you all

Gary, Sally and Gaby.

Its got a wacky warehouse for the kids.

Edited by Guest11535

Guest Guest11535

BUMPED the thread,

Please Like if you think that you will be coming to the meet I need an rough idea on numbers.

Thank you and look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,

Gary

Guest weshardy5

hi there all,

yes we will be coming

wes 41 electrician , rachel, jacob.

all from colne.

visited adelaide and stopped in noarlunga south in november 2011. loved it.

all visa gained and activated , house on market and waiting for eldest to leave school in june, hopefully go over in november.

looking forward to meeting like minded people.

Guest louise78

Hi me my husband and 7yr old son are hopefully moving to Adelaide in Novermber. My huband is a plumber aswell, got our invite to apply for ss 489 visa, if we can make it could we please joun you all? would be great to meet others we live in Yorkshire.:wink:

Hi all, I have been looking at a central location to suite most of us (thank you April) and its going to be The Old Cobblers Inn, New Hall Hay Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale, Lancs, BB4 6HR. From 12.00 noon Sunday 3rd March. It's at the end of the M66, 15 mins from M65 and 15mins M62. All are welcome and if you would like to post on this thread if you think you will be there, I will be able to get a table or area cornered off depending on numbers.

look forward to seeing you all

Gary, Sally and Gaby.

Its got a wacky warehouse for the kids.

Hi Gary

We can't make Sunday 3rd March as I'm stuck in work now :( (Archie is gutted too)

We'll have to sort something else out

Thanks

Jamie

Guest Charl.M

I'm working too! Gutted! Wer expecting to be there August. EOI and SS applied for just waiting now!!!!

Would be nice to meet up. Hopefully will make the next one

Charl xx

Guest MandiMR2

Hey there,

Huge apologies but myself & OH won't be coming to the meet, I've been offered work on sunday & the money's too good to turn down!! Plus it would have been a 4 hour round trip for us!

Hope you all have a good day. I'll hopfully meet some of you at another meet up in the furure, take care.

Mandi

Guest Guest11535

The meets are "as and when" it's really down to someone to arrange it. To post on the forum to get a rough idea of numbers, to gauge a central location for those who say they are going to attend then arrange the meet and sort out the venue.

Hope this helps, the last couple we have been to have been good (thanks to deardos and apple) and we have made some good friends and have had some good advice.

best regards

Gary.

Guest Guest11535

Thank you all for coming, good luck and hope to see you down under. Take care and those who couldn't make it hope to see you at the next meet up (somebody else can sort that one out), all the best.

Gary, Sally and Gaby.

Thank you for a great afternoon and making us feel so welcome. Great people and wonderful company. We are looking forward to the next one. Good luck Gary, Sally and Gabby, I will keep all my fingers and toes crossed for a quick reply from your CO... I can see you and Will on the end of the pier already. Hope to see you all soon.

Xx Shelagh and Steve xx