anybody know how often SA change SNOL list

Guest Surinder

Guest Surinder

hey guys did anybody in here know that how often SA changes SNOL list .i am a motor mechanic & working in SA from last few months i moved to SA from melbourne so i can apply for State sponsorship after completing the requirements .Today after a long time i just saw the list it shows motor mechanic as Medium availability but in last july when i moved here at as at high availability so this thing puts me in bit of tension today as i cant apply for my SS till end of april i think as i m doing my job ready program too .

hopefully someone knows about it .

thks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Surinder

hey thks Kathy I just completely forget about my post but thks . hopefully I gonna apply for SS before July I think in may & then let's see what happens .

Looking at the page of SNOL, here=> https://www.migration.sa.gov.au/SNOL%20data scrolling it to the bottom I read: "Page last updated 22/08/2012 13:16:24".

How is it possible, if there are many "off list" and an amount of medium/low availability occupations, that the last update of the list has been made seven months ago? Were those levels referred to the situation of the past august, or what?

Anyone knows?:err: