police caution

Guest louise78

Guest louise78

Hi just sent our 489 visa off sounds really bad but both me and my husband have a caution for drunken disordly about 15yrs ago we were young and silly does anyone think we will have a visa problem with this? our agent said we will be fine but i keep worrying anyone else been in this situation :unsure: xxx

No one in Adelaide has had a problem, they all had their visas refused so didn't get in.

Other states may be OK, but SA didn't historically and still doesn't accept convicts.

To the OP - just ignore this! AN is just being silly, of course you are not convicts and if you only had a caution then wouldn't it have expired by now, all these years later? I remember reading somewhere on the parent site a similar question - I will see if I can find it and come back with a link

Here you are http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/175766-criminal-record.html a few posts down there is someone who had drink driving convictions who got a visa