Visa granted

Guest Guest11535

Guest Guest11535

OMG....we're coming to ADELAIDE got out grant letter this morning. We are sooooooo happy this morning. Thank you PIA for help and advice.

Amazing News!!! Congrats :smile:Let the fun begin. We have 3 weeks left and one piece of advice I would give is try and spread the work load as there is sooo much to do in the last month leading up to your move.

Good luck and hope all works out for you

OMG....we're coming to ADELAIDE got out grant letter this morning. We are sooooooo happy this morning. Thank you PIA for help and advice.

Congratulations, GUN! Know how you're feeling right now. Enjoy the moment. Do you know when you'll be on your way yet? Good luck for the future! bhx

Guest Guest11535

@ waynecaz flights booked we arrive on the 3rd June .so much to do and so little time, will bring you the Burnley and Rossendale edition of the Lancashire evening telegraph, lol

Guest MandiMR2

Huge congratulations to you & your family, its the best feeling isn't it?!!! I was on cloud 9 for days!!!

Well done & best wishes for your new future.

Guest Mark&Yvonne

Congrats. What a great feeling, i nearly cried when we found out.

We're from Leyland, not too far from you & flying out on 4th June, would be good to meet up when we get there. Our son plays for Burnley & would love to know someone to carry on supporting them with.

Coming from near Preston its hard to say but great club, tought my son heaps

Mark