certified doccs for visa application

Guest k.minsh

Guest k.minsh

What needs to be certified?

Qualification certificate, accademic transcript,job reference,skills assessment,IELTS test certificate,? proof of state sponsorship,marraige/birth certificates,passports . Is that all??Does anyone know how much you get charged roughly per docc to certify?(a friend of a friend did them for the skills assessment,can`t ask again)

thanks x

Our solicitor charged £33 for all my certified copies. They usually charge £3 per copy but as I did a large amount and it came in around £60 that way they split the difference. It was only 5 minutes of his time as they rubber stamped the company info and he just signed and dated them all.

You could also call your local magistrate/JP and they usually charge a flat fee. Our local one was about £40-50.

ETA - I can't tell you what needs to be certified as I did not apply for the same visa as you.

Is there not a PDF or a checklist that you have with your application? On my visa one there was and I just went down that and made sure I had all the documents they listed done.

Guest k.minsh

cheers for info.My visa is for the 190.I thought there would be ,but i`ve completed the end of the visa application and its asking for payment without giving me the option to upload info or tell me what needs to be certified.?It May come after you`ve paid which seems strange because if i`ve missed something there may be a delay then if i have to scout about getting other doccs certified.Nothing seems straight forward