Is this only applicable if you are NOT married, or do you still need to provide all this documentation as well as marriage certificate??
thanks in advance,
Other requirements include providing:
- evidence of the history of your relationship, through a signed statement regarding
- how, when and where you first met
- how your relationship developed
- your domestic arrangements, that is, how you support each other financially, physically and emotionally and when this level of commitment began
- any periods of separation, when and why the separation occurred, for how long and how you maintained your relationship during the period of separation
- your future plans.
- evidence of a genuine and continuing relationship, within the four broad categories of evidence below
- financial aspects of the relationship, such as:
- joint ownership of your house or joint names on a lease
- correspondence addressed to both of you at the same address
- details of financial commitments including bank statements, and any joint liabilities.
- the nature of the household, such as:
- any joint responsibility for the care and support of children
- your living arrangements including sharing responsibilities within the home.
- social context, such as:
- evidence that you and your partner are generally accepted as a couple socially such as joint invitations
- evidence of common friends
- assessments by your friends and family of your relationship
- joint travel or joint participation in sporting, social or cultural activities.
- your commitment, such as:
- the duration of your relationship including knowledge of each other
- intention that your relationship will be long term through things such as the terms of your wills, and
- correspondence and telephone accounts to show that contact was maintained during any periods of separation.