ielts help

Guest tina627

Guest tina627

I've got my ielts test booked for next sat (25th may) anyone got any tips for:wacko: passing? starting to panic now as I haven't sat an exam for 20 years...

I've got my ielts test booked for next sat (25th may) anyone got any tips for:wacko: passing? starting to panic now as I haven't sat an exam for 20 years...

May be a bit late now...I bought practice books from Ebay, got a bundle with 5 in it, complete with listening tests. I practiced all of them for the few weeks before.

I got 9's in everything except for speaking where I got an 8.5 but that was because I didn't really understand the question the man asked me.

Guest sithewindows

Did mine a couple of months ago, and like you had not sat exam for years. More like 30 though! See if you can get to do some practice online first. If English is your first language then you should have plenty of time. Good luck, and I hope you pass.