Migration Agent Help

Hi could anyone tell me - do migration agents help with the preparation and advice on a skills assessment and not just your visa, I'm sorting all hubby docs out and not sure that its enough, we're here on a 457 and are looking at PR but as we've only been here 5 months he needs to have his skills assessed, and as he's 50 next birthday we can't wait for the 2 years, his employer is sponsoring him for a 186, I would just like someone to have a look and give a bit of advice.

Thanks everyone

Guest The Bells

Hi Debbie

we went through Migration Solutions and they were really helpfull. Even if you just have a consultation with them ( which is free) they will point you in the right direction - then you can advise us in a few months lol

​Emma x

Guest sithewindows

We have just got our visa and were very pleased with the advise from our agent, Miklos. I found him on bobinoz.com after wasting 18 months with another agent.

I am in the same position as I am 48 in June and not even there yet. His email is miklos@iiec.com.au

Hi could anyone tell me - do migration agents help with the preparation and advice on a skills assessment and not just your visa, I'm sorting all hubby docs out and not sure that its enough, we're here on a 457 and are looking at PR but as we've only been here 5 months he needs to have his skills assessed, and as he's 50 next birthday we can't wait for the 2 years, his employer is sponsoring him for a 186, I would just like someone to have a look and give a bit of advice. Thanks everyone

thanks everyone, I think i'll contact a couple of agents tonight and see what they say, because if we muck up the skills assessment we won't be able to stay as we don't have the luxury of the 2 years because of his age, we thought we'd just do the 4 years on our 457 visa but love it and don't want to have to go home unless we chose to. thanks and i'll let you know how we get on xx