Visa advice

Guest Nigel1976

Guest Nigel1976

Just decided that we are going to emigrate to adelaide. My wife is a nurse and I am doing my teacher qualification. I am looking for advice on the best way to apply for visas, I have found a company that will help us but they charge £2400 to do so. Would you advice that I use them or would I be be to apply on my own without any help? Any guidance you guys can offer regarding visa applications is much appreciated.

Guest sithewindows

Have a look on bobinoz.com we used a guy called Miklos. This is our second time of migrating using three different agents and found this guy great.

Straight talking no bull and reasonable price

Just decided that we are going to emigrate to adelaide. My wife is a nurse and I am doing my teacher qualification. I am looking for advice on the best way to apply for visas, I have found a company that will help us but they charge £2400 to do so. Would you advice that I use them or would I be be to apply on my own without any help? Any guidance you guys can offer regarding visa applications is much appreciated.

There are any number of good reputable MARA registered migration agents. Do some research on any you are considering paying money to and read reviews etc on them.

Fwiw Go Matilda and Visa Bureau generally get good feedback from our members on here and our sister site, PIO

Guest Rachael M Bowen

Hi,

I'm an Occupational Therapist and my husband is a Care Manager, I guess you are thinking of applying for the Skilled Migrant Visa's either 189, or 190 state sponsor? We are using immigration2oz. John Adams is great he'll tell you as it is. He'll advise you which is the best visa and recommend you get your IELTS asap (believe me this exam isn't as easy at it sounds!!!). He's well respected and has many contacts. We are just going through the skillselect at DIAC which starts again 1/7/13. I have to say that I wouldn't have been able to get this far without him. The amount of paperwork and evidence you have to gather is unbelieveable. I would have never thought they would want so much information. Yes it's not cheap but if you know you're getting the right advise it's worth every penny. Basically we gathered the info and his company does the rest. They are very prompt and keep you up to date at every stage. We attended many seminars and his company stood out from the rest.

Hope this helps.:smile:

Edited by Rachael M Bowen

Guest nickyjkas

We are also using immigration2oz and totally agree! John and his team are fantastic! I am waiting anxiously for skills assessment to come back from ANMC and no matter how often I pester them, they are so understanding! And always get straight back to me :)