| || |
I'm booked on the session for this evening. Anyone here going? (probably a bit late to ask I know as its starts in a couple of hours)
I've been here for 4 months now and still no job. Let's hope they can give me some help!
Just for info, in case new immigrants aren't aware, the South Australian Government holds monthly information sessions for new arrivals.
State nominated migrants are encouraged to register and attend an information session hosted by Immigration SA soon after arrival in South Australia.
Information sessions are held in Adelaide once a month to help new arrivals settle in to South Australia.
The sessions cover important issues such as:
- your responsibilities as a state nominated visa holder
- employment assistance – details of service providers able to assist you to gain employment in South Australia
- pathways to permanency for provisional visa subclasses 495, 475, 487 and 489
- Lifestyle and work opportunities in regional South Australia.Starting your own business
- Presenters from a variety of agencies are available to answer your questions after each session.
The dates for the next sessions are as follows:
Information Sessions are held at:
Time: 1:30pm - 3.00pm (entry from 1:15pm)
Venue: Theatrette, Ground Floor, 55 Currie Street, Adelaide
Business Migrant Appointment Day
In addition to the information sessions above, Immigration SA also hold Open Day meetings every Tuesday to help South Australian state nominated business migrants or potential business migrants visiting South Australia.
Open day meetings are a free person-to-person service provided by Immigration SA for business migrants during their time as provisional visa holders or potential business migrants visiting South Australia.
The meetings are designed to answer any questions relating to nomination requirements and settlement in South Australia.
To attend an open day, book @ https://apply.migration.sa.gov.au/