Help please!

Guest JillH

Guest JillH

Hi

Please could I ask for some help. I have researched Perth as a place to go and know what areas I would like to look at if we decided to go there (I had help from a friend who's from there).

However I'd like to have a good look and compare Adelaide for my family.

We are going for a PR visa my husband is a mechanic & just waiting for the date of his skills test , is there a call for mechanics in SA?

We have a young family (LG age 5 &) so are looking for for somewhere that would be good for a going family with good schools. So far I've looked at alinga beach.

Any help would be most appreciated, thank you in advance.

Jill & Matt

Hi Jill & Matt,

I dare say that there would be a need for Mechanics here. It really just depends on Matt's skills/specialty. A good website to check out is http://www.joboutlook.gov.au regarding skills needed.

As for schools and location - Aldinga Beach is fairly far south away from the city. That's not a bad thing, just depends what you'd like to be near.

I hope this helps... if you have more questions, PM me :)

Elena