Form 80

Guest jen/nee

Guest jen/nee

I'm learning things quite fast . I do have some question maybe you will be able to help me with.

Just printed off character assessment form 80 which it says has to be filled in alongside your application. Baring in mind I'm blonde and doing it myself lol. When it ask about country do you put England or UK? Is it just brothers and sisters or step, on the main application form it asks about step on this form its just brothers and sisters? It ask about your date of arrival or proposed arrival, purpose of journey, what has anybody else filled in here only don't no this until visas is granted surley!! Help The internet is a wonderful place, we need every penny thats why we are doing it ourselves, well with the kind help of you guys.

Cheers

Jen

Guest dglamoore

Hi Jen

We filled in a form 80 and although am very dizzy and blonde on occassions it must have been ok :lol:

We put UK as country, for brothers and sisters it is all including step, half, adopted etc, we put an approx month and year for arrival date, purpose of journey was migration, hope this helps.

Hayls - we are off to get lots of electricals when we arrive so good to see a good price can be got 8)

Lisa :D

Guest jen/nee

Hi Lisa

Thanks for that, still a bit confused :? on form 80 it ask about fathers and mothers details, on the main applcation form it asks about family members would you include step- parents as well cause on form 80 thaeir is not any room for them?! :? :?

So confused. Something else is also mind boggling is the places you have been obviously that includes holidays to other countries if so do i'm not sure of the exact date only month and year. :shock: Also period permitted to remain in Australia? Is purpose migration?! I told you I was bonde lol. This is the hardest form out of everything.

Hope you don't mind me picking your brain.

Cheers

Jen :)

Guest dglamoore
Hi Lisa

Thanks for that, still a bit confused :? on form 80 it ask about fathers and mothers details, on the main applcation form it asks about family members would you include step- parents as well cause on form 80 thaeir is not any room for them?! :? :?

So confused. Something else is also mind boggling is the places you have been obviously that includes holidays to other countries if so do i'm not sure of the exact date only month and year. :shock: Also period permitted to remain in Australia? Is purpose migration?! I told you I was bonde lol. This is the hardest form out of everything.

Hope you don't mind me picking your brain.

Cheers

Jen :)

Hi Jen

Not so sure on the parents bit I am afraid. For holidays we just put month and year as could not remeber exact dates either :roll: For time permitted we put 3 years as we are on an SIR495 visa so would depend which visa you are going on I guess.

Hope this helps!

Lisa :D

Guest jen&ian

Hi Jen,

We just put month and year for hols too. I know I put step parents details on part of the form, but to be honest can't now remember if it was the main one or form 80, I guess if theres no room on form 80 it must have been the main application.

Jen :D

Hi jen/nee

Form80 step /half bros etc we included ALL of them, both our families are divorced etc & our agency said continue on a separate sheet if need be :shock: not sure about parents though sorry :roll:

Holidays - we always flew between May - Sept, chose the month & added the rest ie 08.08.2002 etc

Best of luck

Angela

We didn't have to submit Form 80, when I asked our Agent about it she said not everybody has to complete one, it's only if the case officer decides to ask for one and as they are long and complicated to fill in she only asks people to complete them if they are requested.

Karen

Thanks Lisa

However, I guess that if you are requested to submit it, it is another thing that could hold the process up, so as it is just an information form would you say that it might be better just to send it anyway?

All this form filling must be a long and distant memory for you, eh?

Good luck with the move

Carla

Guest dglamoore

Hi Carla

Not that distant! We had to complete our form 80 in December but still remember it soooo well :roll:

It depends if you are going to do your medicals before they are requested along with police checks and if you are certain nothing more will be requested. We front loaded our meds and pc's but then we were asked for further tax info as OH is self employed along with the form 80's so still ended up waiting even though we thought they had everything.

If you have started it already you may as well just complete it now and send it off - one less thing they can ask you for!

Lisa