SA Immigration now processing applications from 19th Aug!

Guest adelaideforus

Guest adelaideforus

So we submitted our application on 19th August, saw the website was updated today to say that immigration were now processing applications from 19th August, I gave them a call (yes i'm impatient!) and they said we were 11 away from being processed!

They said there had been a major issue recently and applications had stopped being processed, but processing will resume as normal tomorrow. Not sure what the issue was but glad processing is now back on track!!!

Heres to hoping we will get our invitation soon, is anyone else still waiting?!

Guest adelaideforus
Hey, We are also waiting for our invitation, we submitted on 4th of September, so we probably still have to wait a while.... Wish you all the best![/quote

According to South Aussie website processing for 190 has a timescale of 5 weeks, that's gone up a week from when we submitted!

Good Luck to us all!

Hi, I applied on 13th august and have actually emailed them today since I got tired of waiting. They replied me saying that my application is in the final stage (decision stage) of assessment and I should expect the outcome during the course of this week...

Hi, I applied on 13th august and have actually emailed them today since I got tired of waiting. They replied me saying that my application is in the final stage (decision stage) of assessment and I should expect the outcome during the course of this week...

Thank you...I wish u all d best too

Hi all, glad I found this thread. I applied on the 10th Sep 2013.

Waiting for invitation.

Hi, I also applied for 263111 under 190 on 15th Sep. however I am bit worried since the availability went to medium today from high.:( Lets wait....:(

Guest zayn83

Hi Bal67,

We are applying for 190, still waiting for state nomination,we applied on 4th of September. Hope we get the invite soon..

Congrats to all those who have gotten their nomination and all the best with d visa process!

Hi Bal67,

We are applying for 190, still waiting for state nomination,we applied on 4th of September. Hope we get the invite soon..

Congrats to all those who have gotten their nomination and all the best with d visa process!

I hope yours will come soon. Have a lot of patience....

Guest adelaideforus

Hi All,

Still no invite and we submitted on 19th August! I called yesterday and was told it had been assessed and was just waiting for a final decision! hopefully may hear by the end of the week!