Fees

Guest bakersdozen

Guest bakersdozen

If I'm right I should be looking at about 4 and a half grand for me and the family in fees for the 190 visa , anyone else have the same amount? or have i got it wrong

Well Rob,

I have read somewhere that by the time you finish this process and get to Oz, with shipping your stuff etc it costs around £30k, taking the 2 dogs was nearly £6k up until this week as they have reduced the quarantine period from 30 days to 10!!

It will be worth it, that is what you have to keep reminding yourself of and as Scott my o/h keep telling me he wont get rained off on a weekly basis!!

So what stage are you guys at now and whereabouts are you looking to move to??

Bal.

Edited by Bal67

Guest bakersdozen
Well Rob,

I have read somewhere that by the time you finish this process and get to Oz, with shipping your stuff etc it costs around £30k, taking the 2 dogs was nearly £6k up until this week as they have reduced the quarantine period from 30 days to 10!!

It will be worth it, that is what you have to keep reminding yourself of and as Scott my o/h keep telling me he wont get rained off on a weekly basis!!

So what stage are you guys at now and whereabouts are you looking to move to??

Bal.

Bal

I will PM you

I dont know if it changes next year but the quote we got for 2 adults and a child comes in at £4395. Lovely

Is that on the 190?

We have used Go Matilda and payed them an additional £2300 + VAT. We wouldn't of known where to start doing it on our own.

If you are going on the 190 click this link, it asks you when you are submitting who is on the visa and gives a price. Whatever it gives in dollars convert using another site and not the conversion on the immigration site and that is wrong.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/190.aspx

I dont know if it changes next year but the quote we got for 2 adults and a child comes in at £4395. Lovely

Rob,

As far as I know I thought visa charge is standard you will find it on DIBP website site we have just paid $3520 for main applicant then $1760 for partner and $880 per child under 18 that's for 189/190 & 489 visas!!

Guest bakersdozen
Is that on the 190?

We have used Go Matilda and payed them an additional £2300 + VAT. We wouldn't of known where to start doing it on our own.

If you are going on the 190 click this link, it asks you when you are submitting who is on the visa and gives a price. Whatever it gives in dollars convert using another site and not the conversion on the immigration site and that is wrong.

http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/190.aspx

Thanks for the info Ashleigh

Your right about the wrong calculation, it now comes in at £3608, a bit cheaper then.

Regards

Rob

Guest bakersdozen
Rob,

As far as I know I thought visa charge is standard you will find it on DIBP website site we have just paid $3520 for main applicant then $1760 for partner and $880 per child under 18 that's for 189/190 & 489 visas!!

Hi Bal

Yes your right, as Ashleigh pointed out I got the wrong exchange rate from the web site , its the same money as yours.

Regards

Rob

Rob,

Just to confirm - these are the correct current fees

Primary Applicant $3,520

Secondary Applicants >18 $1,760

Secondary Applicants <18 $880

For the permanent residence skilled / employer sponsored visas.