Adelaide Bound - Migrant's Pack.....Am I just being thick or have I been had?

TonyD

I was wondering if anyone had visited the Adelaide Bound website and thought that the 43 page Migrants Pack pdf they sell for £12 was a good idea? I did so paid for it on 7th Nov, expecting to get an email with it attachement automatically, nothing came through so I went on the contact us section of the website and sent a message enquiring about whether there was something else I had to do but I've had no reply since. I have looked all over the website to see if there's some way I can download it now Ive paid but can't see no way of me obtaining my purchase.

Ive used the contact us section to again today to ask (in the nicest way) for some guidance but if anyone can confirm whether they've had issues or if I'm being thick and there's an easy way you obtain it once you've paid for it via the website it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Edited by TonyD
Typing error in the title

Did you pay via credit card or Paypal? If so I'd get on to them for your money back. Or perhaps if using paypal it's a bit slow their end.

Did I ever use anything like it? Nope. All the info is out there to find for free and I made good use of this forum and researching myself rather than just having one source iykwim.

Tony

I reckon you've been had..... Either that or I'm a bit thick as well. I paid for this myself a few months ago - I chased them up and received no reply.

I'll have to put this one down to experience

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
I can't say for certain but I haven't seen Adelaide Bound posting on here much recently so perhaps there's something going on for them (maybe even as simple as internet connection!) try again to contact them and then maybe give it up as a drop in the migration money pit.....

The Adelaide Bound website is not run by Adelaide bound who posts on here...

Thanks for all the replies. Lamby, sorry to hear you've had the same experience as me - I am going to contact Paypal today to sort out and the payment went to a Lisa Moore so this ties up with your info Ktee.

Snifter, We've also done our research but £12 seemed a bargain and as we don't want to miss anything thought it was worth a punt.

• 3 weeks later...

just an update, I went to Paypal 2 days ago and opened up a dispute with AdelaideBound. Lisa contacted me straight away and has been very helpful and sent me a link to the document. She explained that the paypal site should have had an automatic link when I paid, she is going to look into it. She also has not recieved my emails from the "contact us" section of their site so is also going to look into that as well. If you have strugled getting this then As the ever-helpful Snifter reccomended contact them via paypal.