visa requested documents

sue2oz

Hi its David, Susans husband

I have applied for a 175 skilled visa and in my check list it asks me to email copies of my evidence of work experience etc, since i have already sent these to the TRA and passed should i send more copies to the immigration as i have not had then sent back to forward on?

I have emailed the immigration on a email address i found, no reply as yet, does enybody know if they had a good email address that they could contact the immigration to disscuss their application or do i just wait for a case officer to contact me?

My trade (vehicle paint sprayer) is on the skill in demand list, does this realy get prioritized?

Thanks David

Guest Django

Yep send it all again. Tracey had to attach all the stuff she sent to the skill assessors.

As for being prioritized. All this means is all the skills on the list get through quicker than skills that aren't. Anyone can apply whether they have a skill or not. Its just those that haven't could wait a very long time to hear anything.

Pete

Yep send it all again. Tracey had to attach all the stuff she sent to the skill assessors.

As for being prioritized. All this means is all the skills on the list get through quicker than skills that aren't. Anyone can apply whether they have a skill or not. Its just those that haven't could wait a very long time to hear anything.

Pete

thanks pete dave whats to ask did you get your details back from the TRA ,as he whats to know if you have to scan these again because he as not recieved them back yet when sent and they passed 16/01/08 sorry for all the questions mate suexxx

Guest Django
sorry for all the questions mate

That why we are here. ;)

I don't think you get anything back from the skill assessment which is why they ask for certified copies. :unsure: Just send them all again.

Pete

That why we are here. ;)

I don't think you get anything back from the skill assessment which is why they ask for certified copies. :unsure: Just send them all again.

Pete

sorry again pete he carnt find his qualifucation doc anywhere and we have everythin else bar that,what do you think we shall do ?

Guest philnjulie

hi,

if its a city and guilds you can go on their web site fill out a form pay them the money think£20 and they will reissue a certificate phil