Team 2 Adelaide

Ashleigh

Hi

We got team 8. things dont seem to be moving quickly. I think you've still got a few months wait.

Really, what makes you say that? We have uploaded all docs and meds etc (Well our agent has) so fingers crossed it won't be too long. Team 2 may be quicker than Team 8 lol.

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Ashleigh :smile: I know the whole waiting thing is horrible, but seriously you will be making it a whole lot worse trying to work out exactly how long it will take.

Some visas appear to be double the time of others for no apparent reason when everything about them is the same. and then someone will come along having been granted in super fast time, then you will panic you did something wrong.

I see you have got an agent, you have paid them lots of money so try to relax a little and let them do their job! Just think you could have applied for a visa that takes years!

Try to relax and spend time with family and friends, there will come a point when you run out of time to do that and you wish for more!

Good luck Hun, i hope you get your answer soonbut meanwhile get out and use this time usefully!:wink:

Claire xxx

We lodged our 190 24 August and still waiting. CO has contacted a couple of times for clarifications of certain info. So in month 5 of waiting. So best not to try and calculate. As others have said carry on getting ready for the move etc and spend time with friends relatives. We are applying from UK and have team Adelaide 34.

Edited by mxmanus

Guest Claire-n-tel
I came on this thread because I thought 'Team 2' sounded interesting; I didn't realise it was something to do with visas lol.

Anyway, had I not come for a looky-lou I wouldn't have read Clair-n-tel's excellent post.

Very :notworthy:!

:wubclub: LC

Aww shucks! :cute:

I am over the moon to announce we got our VISA GRANTED!!! 3 1/2 months from when we submitted docs and made payments. Leaving at the start of May!!!! excited doesn't even cover it!!!:biglaugh::biggrin::biglaugh::biggrin: