Returning to Oz question?

Guest mcgartland

Guest mcgartland

Hi folks,

ok about 2 years ago I moved to Adelaide on a working holiday visa. I stayed and worked for around5 months then due to circumstances I had to move back to Ireland. I was wondering what is the story with me optioning another working holiday visa again. I am 27 years old and have a trade. Will the 1st trip affect a potential second trip. I still have a nab bank account with a few thousand dollars in my account and most likely a job waiting. Any light shines on this would be great.

Thanks

Guest mcgartland

If I can return I will be planning in staying in Adelaide. I am a welder by trade and the person I worked for when I was per told me if I ever return I can return to my old job. Would this mean sponsorship?

Guest mcgartland

Just on an off chance. I've heard this rumour circling around a few times that some types of construction/demolition/renovation work ion Adelaide can count towards the regional work. I'm not 100% on this. Anyone any truth behind it?