190 visa granted!!!!

Ashleigh

• 2 years later...
Yes time flies, how has everyone settled in?

Couldn't find work in Adelaide so I moved to Brisbane actually.

Nice here too :)

Good to hear you are happy where you are. Its a big thing migrating and then not being able to find work in the are/city/state you've chosen and so upping sticks and moving again elsewhere in the country. Glad its worked out for you in Brisbane. The first place you try in Aus may not pan out and keeping options open and being prepared to move elsewhere is worth people keeping in mind and on the backburner.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, Ashleigh! Can I ask... how did you demonstrate that you had undertaken first hand and thorough research on South Australia? My sisters live there and I've joined groups for PR people and asked questions, but what does it mean to demonstrate it? Congrats again!