• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Need input into Parental Immigration Plan

GM Tax office now open in Adelaide!
      97 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Alan H View Post
      I tried looking over the immi website but unfortunately they don't produce a doc on Aged vs Non Aged pros and cons.
      Thank you for your suggestion I will see what the forums have to say before I start talking to an agent..
      After all this is why the forum exists to ask and answer questions of people that have had experience out the in world.

I'm sure i'm not the first one to build a plan of how to maximize the time with their parents.

Hi Alan H.

Please see the factsheets at this webpage.

Best regards.
      Diane, snifter and Blossom like this.
      Managing Director, Go Matilda Visas, http://www.gomatilda.com - Partner, GM Tax, http://www.gmtax.com.au
      Registered Migration Agent Number 0102534 and Chartered Accountant (England & Wales, and Australia)
      Offices in the UK and in Australia

Highbury, SA
      4221 times
      I'm not being funny here, but as someone who's not so many years off the age of your parents, I have to ask are you sure they want to follow you around the world wherever you go? I see you said you'd sponsored them to move to Canada when you did, and now you seem to be planning their move to Australia to follow you. When my kids leave home, if they go to live in a different country of course I'd love to visit them for holidays and stuff, but emigrating is more than just moving country - you leave behind your friends and social networks and have to start all over again. When I am 60, I shall be rejoicing in my independence from my kids and enjoying time doing what I want to, when I want to, and going where I want to!
      jim and adel likes this.
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12