At Last??????

Guest Sharon and Paul

Guest Sharon and Paul

Just had the phone call to go and have medicals , and police cheks done .:D applied for 136 visa our application was received on the 23rd August , so they are getting through the back log of August at last?. Hope this helps anyone who got thier's in round about this time? and good luck. 1 question , with our meds do we get our xrays and blood test done ,then take them to the doctor who is doing our meds or do they get sent by post to the doctors and am I right in saying that children under 12, don't have to have these done ? many thanks paul:wacko:

Guest Django

We had our x-rays done at one place and took them to the doctors that did the rest. Some places will do it all under the same roof so to speak.

Pete

Guest Django
thanks Pete, am i right in thinking you are from southampton ?

Noooooo I'm a London Boy now living in Lincolnshire. Been to Southampton though. If memory serves me correctly (was a long time ago) we won 3-1:jimlad:

We had our meds done in Sheffield.

Pete

Guest alibongo

I would send off for your police checks first asthey are simple to arrange and they can take 40 days to come back. we had to have our Xrays first then deliver them to the doctor when we wentfor our medicals.

good luck

Ali

Guest mOZzy

at last indeed!!!

we also applied on the 23rd and we also got our CO a week ago!

we did frontload our pcc and meds though ;)

deffinitly send off for your police checks like now - from experience they do like to take the maximum time to come back. but i heard they've changed that one too recently :wacko:

good luck and not very much longer :D

Guest lensgirl
Noooooo I'm a London Boy now living in Lincolnshire. Been to Southampton though. If memory serves me correctly (was a long time ago) we won 3-1:jimlad:

who hasnt!!:biglaugh:

Guest kenmcfadyen

Following this link gives a list of approved doctors who can carry out your medicals.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/panel-doctors.htm

When you look at the list you see some say Medicals and Radiology, they will generally do everything under the same roof.

We had our police checks back exactly 40 days from when they received our application.

Good luck,

Ken

Guest steve&tracy

Hi all we must have been lucky every one of our ploice checks came back within 10 days, so i think it's getting quicker.Good luck everyone with there meds. As i had a bit of a shock on mine, but after a C.T the results came back I'M NORMAL (not that Tracy agreed with that statement).