Moving to Hallett Cove

Guest Cara_

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site and wondered if you could help me.

We are hoping to move from the UK to Hallett Cove in 2016. We have researched the area on the internet but i was hoping if you could let me know what there is to do for children in Hallett Cove?

I have seen there is a conservation park but cannot seem to find anything else. Ive also looked into the 3 schools that are there.

Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Thanks

Cara

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site and wondered if you could help me.

We are hoping to move from the UK to Hallett Cove in 2016. We have researched the area on the internet but i was hoping if you could let me know what there is to do for children in Hallett Cove?

I have seen there is a conservation park but cannot seem to find anything else. Ive also looked into the 3 schools that are there.

Any help would be much appreciated :smile:

Thanks

Cara

it's on the coast so swimming in the sea, there is a football club, the Cove. The beach is good for walks, it's just like Brighton beach, no sand though!

Hiya, there is a skateboard track, a Bmx track, tennis, lots of parks around for the kids...the church do a disco every end of term which is brilliant. The R-12 school has gymnastics and little athletics. There is a scout hut, children's dance lessons.. Lots of things to keep the kids busy!!

Hope this helps, shout if you need any more info!

carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

Thank so much , thats a lot of really usefuil information. Many thanks also for your offer of help for more info, is it ok to PM you if i need further info please?

Hi Snifer, my children are currently 7 and 1 - we hope to move out in 2016.

Thanks

Cara