about the waiting period for citizenship interview from lodgement...

Guest kkbbll

Hi,GUYS

Just find the forum.

Around 6 weeks ago,I lodged the citizenship application online,now still haven't got the response for interview.:sad::sad:

Seems that a bit long of waiting for interview invitation,I was wondering is there anyone applied recently that got the similar waiting time for interview?

Thanks.

Hi,GUYS

Just find the forum.

Around 6 weeks ago,I lodged the citizenship application online,now still haven't got the response for interview.:sad::sad:

Seems that a bit long of waiting for interview invitation,I was wondering is there anyone applied recently that got the similar waiting time for interview?

Thanks.

I put in my 17 year old daughters on 27 November and heard within 1 week and I put in mine on the 20th of December and heard 3 days later. Have you uploaded all your documents and checked your spam folder?

Liz

HI,SELAH, THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.

YOU GOT RESPONSE SO FAST..CONGRATS.....

I DEFINITELY UPLOAD ALL THE DOCUMENTS AND CHECK THE EMAIL EVERYDAY EVEN THE SPAM FOLDER YOU JUST MENTIONED...

SADLY,GOT NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINTMENT....:sad::sad:

HOPE WOULD GET THE RESPONSE SOON