Diac / Aspc Timelines

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

Hi all, we applied for our 175 visa on 08/01/2008 and was wondering if anybody could tell me what applications the ASPC are processing at the moment.

Our agent advised us to get our medicals and police checks done before we submitted so we only have until December to activate our hopeful visa and am getting a bit anxious!

If anyone could advise it may help to control my stress levels.

Guest julianh

Here's the latest processing information, the 175 visa has moved on for 3 weeks though which is a worry for us too as we applied for a 176 visa on 25th November - good luck with your application.

PROCESSING AND ALLOCATION INFORMATION - For the week of 28 April 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated

to case officers for further processing.

Applications Lodged Before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas

Subclass 880: 17 August 2007 (paper), 22 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 881: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Subclass 882: 29 August 2007 (paper), 29 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas

Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas

Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case

officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,

BR, UX and UZ visas

Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 22 May 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications

Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

Applications Lodged After 1 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE, VF,VB and Class VC subclass 487

Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, 476, 885, 886, 887, and 487

E-lodged: 10 November 2007

Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only

E-lodged: 29 September 2007

Paper lodged: 16 September 2007

Hi all, we applied for our 175 visa on 08/01/2008 and was wondering if anybody could tell me what applications the ASPC are processing at the moment.

Our agent advised us to get our medicals and police checks done before we submitted so we only have until December to activate our hopeful visa and am getting a bit anxious!

If anyone could advise it may help to control my stress levels.

hi there we applied for our visa also a 175 on-line in january this year.

we have done our medicals,they got sent off 2 weeks ago to sydney and we know looking at our application that they have received them!!!!

we have also scanned our police checks over too.hope this helps good luck

Guest deborah
hi there we applied for our visa also a 175 on-line in january this year.

we have done our medicals,they got sent off 2 weeks ago to sydney and we know looking at our application that they have received them!!!!

we have also scanned our police checks over too.hope this helps good luck

Hi sue,

I am just about to submit my 175 on line.

What docs do you need to scan in for the initial application?

Do they need certifying before you send them?

I am also a bit confused about time left on passport cos it recommends at least 6 months but i have also read that you should use the passport that you are going to travel over with and have at least 2 years left on it! very confusing, I have renewed it anyway as it only had a year left and would need doing eventually.

Debs

We applied for our 175 last October and although we have a CO we are still waiting for news of the big V.

Pete

That's reassuring to know that you applied last October and have a CO; we applied for our 175 in November, not received notification of a CO yet but hopefully won't be too long now.

We've not done our meds and pcs yet as our agent told us to hang fire on that for a couple of months because it could take that long to get a CO. I'm just wondering whether to get our meds done anyway and send them off, at least they'll be there with our application ready for when we get our CO (either that or they'll get lost in the system as there is not a CO assigned!!) Sorry, don't mean to sound negative. I'm just fed up of all this waiting and it feels like it's never going to move forward. :arghh:

Nicky

Guest vikkiann

Our agent advised that if we front loaded police checks and medicals it would help speed up the application when we finally get a case officer but it does shorten the time you have to activate your visa so i think its a no win situation, it sounds like you should get some progress shortly. Good luck

Guest Martin and Val

Hi,

We are waiting on a case officer for our 475 Visa, which has not moved for 5 WEEKS now.

If you send a blank e-mail to aspc.processing@immi.gov.au with no subject line and no text you will recieve an e-mail back with the current processing times. These are updated every tuesday but in most case's you need to wait untill Wednesday for the inforamtion to update.

Good luck