Any Bangladesi for 887 Visa!!!

Guest July_887

Guest July_887

Hello Guys,

I am an applicant for 887 visa and waiting since July to get the golden email for 887 visa approval.

I have visited lots of forum site related to 887 visa and found that there are no information about Bangladeshi Applicants who got the visa approval since March/April, 2013.

Hence we can share our status, experience and guidelines with current and new applicants.

I have created a Google Spread Sheet to update status as below:

So.. Lets start...

Edited by July_887

• 1 month later...
Guest July_887
Are you still waiting brother? I have applied on 25th march. I have heard it is taking 1.5 years for Bangladeshi applicant. Is it true. Very tensed.

Still waiting and not sure when I will get the golden email...

No news about PR granting for any Bangladeshi since last 7/8 months with one or two exceptions.

When have you applied... 2013 or 2014 ??

Guest 08may2013

Hi

Guys. I m from BD. Applied May 2013. got CO on Nov 13. Asked for some docs on Nov 13. No response since then. Its nearly on year. Should I try to contact my CO?

Guest July_887
Hi

Guys. I m from BD. Applied May 2013. got CO on Nov 13. Asked for some docs on Nov 13. No response since then. Its nearly on year. Should I try to contact my CO?

There are 2 scenarios for Bangladeshi applicants:

1. Sometimes CO asks for more documents after contacting with them

2. Most of the time they reply with fixed answer :"your file is on security check, please wait"

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...