December2013, 190 &189 visa lodged gang (south Australia)

Guest Gleam

Guest Gleam

Hi All,

I have lodged subclass 190 visa( South Australia) on 15th December 2013.

Case Officer allocated on 03 February 2014.

PCC and Medical done and uploaded on 10 February 2014.

Further requested documents uploaded on 25 February 2014.

Case officer replied and conformed my all relevant documents received on 14th March 2014, along with that sent lengthy email that your application process may takes longer time due to limited availability of visa application and department will contact you once places become available. The remaining places will be allocated in line with priority process.

Please join us and let us know your process timeline to be confident in relation to grant visa. Its really difficult to wait, waiting is killing me every day when I open my IMMI account to see IN PROGRESS status.

Anybody who applied in December 2013 and grant visa or waiting same as me??????????.

Hi All,

I have lodged subclass 190 visa( South Australia) on 15th December 2013.

Case Officer allocated on 03 February 2014.

PCC and Medical done and uploaded on 10 February 2014.

Further requested documents uploaded on 25 February 2014.

Case officer replied and conformed my all relevant documents received on 14th March 2014, along with that sent lengthy email that your application process may takes longer time due to limited availability of visa application and department will contact you once places become available. The remaining places will be allocated in line with priority process.

Please join us and let us know your process timeline to be confident in relation to grant visa. Its really difficult to wait, waiting is killing me every day when I open my IMMI account to see IN PROGRESS status.

Anybody who applied in December 2013 and grant visa or waiting same as me??????????.

Hi

Similar timeframes. Lodged Nov 22. Last docs submitted Feb 25 and have been told to wait same as you. However my CO said immiaccount is not updated regularly - it still says docs requested for mine even tho CO has confirmed all docs habe been received.

Just a game of waiting now.

We lodged August 2013 for SA 190 with final docs submitted end of February 2014. Our email from CO said about planning levels and visa would be finalised as soon as is possible? Now it's April lol. Just trying not to let the waiting take over but it's Soooooooon hard cause we can't start committing to anything until we get visa grrrrr

Guest Gleam
We lodged August 2013 for SA 190 with final docs submitted end of February 2014. Our email from CO said about planning levels and visa would be finalised as soon as is possible? Now it's April lol. Just trying not to let the waiting take over but it's Soooooooon hard cause we can't start committing to anything until we get visa grrrrr

Ok we are on the same boat. Please keep in touch until your visa grant, we can get to know the status each other

Hi All

We are in the same boat only our visa is a 489.

Only diffrence is we used an agent and can't even check on the immi website. How do you do this can anyone tell me?

Any help would be appreciated.

Good luck all Hope it's not too long till we see VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Toneless

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all!

Well with all the visa backlog that is happening and july just around the corner, I'm starting to get alittle excited again!! We were told, like many of you that we would'nt hear anything until july.

Fingers crossed for you all still waiting

Kev & Liz