190 Visa application processing

Guest Casper

Guest Casper

Hi to all members,

I have been reading all post regarding 190 visa application at this forum and its seem very helpful.

I just want to share my situation with you guys and plea for help and please reply if anyone in the same situation as we are.

EOI INVITATION - 8/8/2013

State Nomination received 12/8/2013

190 Visa Applied 14th August 2013

Health check done 20/09/2013

CO allocated - Team 2 30/09/2013

All the required document submitted 31/10/2013

Since then we haven't received any response regarding my visa application, I tried to contact with my CO so many time via emails, phone but not response ... 18/3/2014 someone contacted me on behalf of my CO said that we are trying to finalise your application ASAP but since then we are again on wait and now this wait is killing me it's been 7 and half months after I applied for, and the normal processing time is 3 months. Please guide me if you know anything about or someone in the same situation want to share anything handy will be great help.

• 2 weeks later...