Applying for 804 visa while on 410 retirement Visa.

Guest Sotonborn

Guest Sotonborn

Hi Everyone

I am looking to apply for a 804 Parent Visa . I am at present on a 410 temporary Retirement Visa. I have lived in Oz since

2006 in Brisbane when my two sons and their families emigrated.

I would like to hear from anybody re tips hints etc on the above.

Regards Doreen.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone

I am looking to apply for a 804 Parent Visa . I am at present on a 410 temporary Retirement Visa. I have lived in Oz since

2006 in Brisbane when my two sons and their families emigrated.

I would like to hear from anybody re tips hints etc on the above.

Regards Doreen.

Hello Sotonborn

It is certainly possible for you to apply for an sc804 whilst you are on a sc410 - it sounds as if you will be OK on the Balance of Family test?

Please go towards the end of the thread in the link below (about Page 15 onward.)

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/adelaide-migration-issues/4509-cheap-parent-visas-part-i.html

You want the posts contributed by a user called johnbshepherd. He & his wife held sc410s originally but I believe that their sc804s avee now been granted. It might be worth sending him a Private Message.

Cheers & good luck.

Gill