Vetassess Skills Assessment delay

Guest loveaustralia

Guest loveaustralia

Hello Folks, this is the 1st time i am punching in my details and I have never done this before..so all experts, pls be patient with me :)

my registered MARA agent submitted my vetassess application for general occupations on 1st feb 2014 and i am still waiting for an update. the only communication i got was a forward email from my agent from vetassess saying the below.

Some blogs say, its usualy 14-16 weeks and sometimes even 20+ weeks..any comments on this is highly appreciated. Thanks

I refer to your application to VETASSESS for a skills assessment.

As your qualification and/or employment require further investigation, there may be some delay in finalising your case.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

If there are any changes to your contact details (name, address or telephone number), please inform VETASSESS as soon as possible. This will prevent communication delays.

Please quote your application reference number whenever you contact this office or send any correspondence to VETASSESS.

If you need further assistance, please contact us again at migrate@vetassess.com.au

Yours sincerely

Hi Loveaustralia,

I think the processing time depends from case to case. However, i would advise you to be patient and wait for any news from your agent. I was in your shoes just 3 days ago. My MARA agent had also submitted my vetassess application in Jan this year and i just got a positive reply from vetassess on the 9th of this month. Im sure you will hear something soon too (if your case is not a complicated one). Hope this helps.

cheers.

Guest loveaustralia

Hey Thanks for the response buddy, that was a boost for me, hope to see the results soon. Nope, Mine was not complicated, i had all letters, docs, affidavits etc in place and "clear" documentation and no false stuff. My IELTS results came in exactly 13 days L - 8.5 , R - 7.5, W - 7, S - 7 - Overall 7.5 (got 10 points there)

cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest loveaustralia

My details were submitted on Feb 1st week, its 17 weeks completion by this weekend, still "in progress" , they havent asked any information to me or my agent, patience is killing me. anyway, have to wait, could be anytime i guess, i am not sure..