New here and need advice please.

tothemoon

Hi everyone, I am currently a 3rd year adult student nurse due to qualify in jan 2015. I want to move to Adelaide but I am unsure of what I need. I was previously a Physiotherapy assistant for 4 years before starting my degree.I would like to know if this time as a physiotherapy assistant can count towards my experience or not?I turn 40 in October so I am looking at my options for visa's. I have been told I will need 3years experience for sponsorship (489 visa) to Adelaide. Is this right? I will be taking the IELTS and know I need 8+ for points but I am looking for information with everything else.I am sorry for all the questions but the more I look into Adelaide the more I am convinced it is the place for me. Can any of you help me please x

Hi everyone, I am currently a 3rd year adult student nurse due to qualify in jan 2015. I want to move to Adelaide but I am unsure of what I need. I was previously a Physiotherapy assistant for 4 years before starting my degree.I would like to know if this time as a physiotherapy assistant can count towards my experience or not?I turn 40 in October so I am looking at my options for visa's. I have been told I will need 3years experience for sponsorship (489 visa) to Adelaide. Is this right? I will be taking the IELTS and know I need 8+ for points but I am looking for information with everything else.I am sorry for all the questions but the more I look into Adelaide the more I am convinced it is the place for me. Can any of you help me please x

Under the current regulations turning 40 would not be fatal.

May I suggest that you run your case past a registered migration agent for advice about possible strategies?