Tra advice

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the process and looking for some help from all you lovely knowledgable people. I'm just gathering all the information to sent to tra my husband is a painter and decorator. We have employment letters for his main employers but need the full 15points for our 489 visa. My question is the employment letters cover 89 months but states it should be 96 months in the 10 years prior to invitation to apply for visa. Our employment letter covers more than that but are outwith the 10 years. We have employment history from hmrc that proves he has worked continuously since his apprenticeship. So my question is will this be enough to get the full 15points and do tra issue advice letter with assessment or do you need to apply for points advice separately? We don't have letters for various employers as they have went bankrupt typical.

Thanks really hoping to get application away ASAP but obviously want to make sure I provide enough information.

thanks again

karen x

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Karen i am sure i have read somewhere that they make special provisions for people with dyslexia.

I'm not sure what the hmrc papers will say but i wouldn't think they would be enough, he would still have them every year even if he had taken 6 months a year off?

i know when immi ask for a set amount of time for something ie sponsored visas etcit has to be the time they ask for and any time on leave or sick is not included, so for example if someone has been here for the required 4 years but spent 6 weeks on holiday they would have to be here an extra 6 weeks over the 4 years. I'm not sure if it is the same for work experience?