I have the following case
- Applied for SA state nomination by end of Jan-2014 and got the approval by Mid Febuary-2014
- Invited to Apply immediately after (Mid Febuary-2014)
- Submitted Visa Application, Fees Paid by End of March.
- Till now my application is “In Progress” and no Case Officer assigned so far
- ON DIAC website, currently application made on 4th of March is still being processed.
The issue is I saw on Immigration SA website that the state Migration Program planning levels for my job code have been reached for 2013-2014.
Also for 2014, the new Occupation list my job code is available under “Special Conditions Apply” basis.
Now I am not sure now about my application so will that mean:
-the application processing is still moving on but slowly, and this is not affected now by the state Migration Program planning levels reached since I already received a nomination from SA and application is already lodged? Meaning it’s just a matter of time to get the Visa
-or this will be impacted by the planning levels reached and limited demand for the new year in SA for my job code.
Appreciate your feedback on this point.